It's Steamy Even with Cold Water

A/N: Get ready for some steamy parts near the end of the chapter! (By the way, I'm not too good with romance stuff, so sorry if it's kinda bad XD)

Nagisa's POV:

I walked up the stairs slowly so that I wouldn't risk waking my mother. I went to the bathroom where I tried to clean my cuts, but I couldn't reach them. They were in the middle of my back, after all.  

I walked into my room. The light was turned off, my windows were closed, so it was dark. I couldn't see anything. That's good. Kayano listened. 

"Kayano, it's me," I said.

"The coast is clear," I started to say as I barley noticed Kayano's head pop up from under my bed. 

"N-Nagisa! Why is your shirt off?" She screeched. 

I ignored her question because I got embarrassed. But at the same time, I was impressed Kayano could notice that in the dark. Then I bent down, offering my hand to help her up. 

"Kayano, don't freak out. Just follow me into the bathroom, okay?"

"Uhh, o-okay," Kayano said taking my hand. 

I pulled her up but realized I might have done so too aggressively because she bumped into my chest. 

Her hands were on my stomach to stop herself from bumping into me with her whole body. Surprisingly though, she didn't pull away, and I started to blush while turning to the door. 

"Kayano," I said, remembering what I needed her to do. 

"Let's go?" 

"Oh, right! Sorry." Kayano replied with a laugh, which caused me to smile. 

"So what happened with your mom?" Kayano asked changing the subject. I didn't answer.

We went into the bathroom. Of course, the light was on. Kayano was following me from behind so my back was the first thing she noticed. 

"NAGISA!" She screamed.

I put my index finger on her lip. I didn't even realize what I did in the heat of the moment, and quickly pulled my finger away. 

"I told you not to freak out!"

"But. . . your back. . . and your hair. . . there's blood in it. . . you-your bleeding a lot." Kayano said. It looked like she wanted to throw up. 

"I need you to put some rubbing alcohol on the cuts after I take a shower." 

"T-take a shower?" Kayano turned red. 

Then I couldn't help but blush as well. 

"Please turn around," I said, turning the shower on. I reached my hand under the water to make sure it wasn't hot. If it was, my wounds would burn like hell. The water should clean up my wounds just enough so the alcohol won't be too painful. 

Kayano did as I asked, but I could tell she was uncomfortable. 

"Sorry for making this so awkward," I said, with my clothes off jumping into the shower. Before I hopped in, I folded my clothes nicely. 

From inside the shower I said, "Kayano, you can turn around if you want. I'm already in."

Kayano's POV:

Was Nagisa. . .

HE HAS NO CLOTHES AND HE'S BASICALLY RIGHT NEXT TO ME! 

I'm pretty sure I was about to faint.