Chapter 8

*Iida's POV

         "Sh-e's h-here!" Nezu said, panting and sweating. This shocked everyone to see their principal running, and they thought in unison 'it must be a serious matter'

Aizawa sensei replied; "Who?" "Ms. Midoriya!" I then raised my hand and asked; "Principal Nezu, it seems like you're scared of her." We all looked up to Aizawa sensei...we gasped to see his expression...a bit nervous. "We're finished. That woman is scary."

Bakugo spoke and said; "Better be prepared, extras. I know aunty Inko well, or should I say...Her Majesty?"
We all looked to him, shock. Bakugo just smirked evily. He continued; "I told aunty just now in a call, she also knew those who still trusts her son, of course the bullies."

Principal Nezu and Aizawa sensei ran off to the meeting room. We also saw some other Pros running with nervous faces. I asked; "Bakugo, what do you mean Her Majesty?" "You remember what Deku said about his bloodline, right? His Grandfather is an emperor. And Deku's mother, she's the queen.

After we heard that, shining gold and red mist, mixed with pheromones spread in the hallway. We freezed.
"She's here" Bakugo said. As a beautiful woman in a gown and royal cape, also a light floating crown, walked in the hallway. She looked at us in the corner of her eyes, smirking.
We shuddered.

Suddenly a projector-like something popped out like a flat screen tv, wide enough for us to see and hear clearly the meeting.

All the teachers along the other pros are already took their seat. Ms. Midoriya is the onky one to be waited.

*All Might's POV

         We are now waiting for her, nervously. A golden and red mist came out in the door that frightened us. The door then opened revealing a beautiful you looking lady. She walked to the end of the table. We also expected that she would transform.

A throne suddenly appeared and she sat on it.

(She only has the crow not the blue jaguar or something, along with her royal cape

(She only has the crow not the blue jaguar or something, along with her royal cape. Their transformation changes their eye and hair color. It's gold)

Nezu faked a cough and began.
"So um... Ms. Midoriya, can you explain everything in your bloodline's
Powers?"

"Before the grandma of my great grandparents perished, she made this power with her quirk. Her quirk was unknown. Doesn't know how to use it neither the purpose of its quirk. Found out that she has a royal blood, but she still remembered she was casted away because of being useless. In her dying moment, she wrote a wish, using her royal blood as the ink. The wish is her bloodline to be blessed with not just quirks, but also the power called she has swore, Monarch. In her death, my great grandma has awaken it first. Her siblings aren't worthy for it's power. In other words, one child in siblings is chosen. Only one."