• Success (depression) •

"Yoongi-ah! come here!", he get alert when his  mother shout from the top of her lungs, he get my heart beats too fast and got up my ass off the computer and started to walk slowly.

" Min Yoongi!", she shouted again.

"y-yes eomma", he shouted back but in a polite way, he reach my bedroom door and started to open it, he sighed knowingly that his mom will beat him again and spit words that can break his heart again into pieces.

" Yoongi!!!", she shouted again.

he close my eyes for a second and start to walk down at the stairs and reach for his angry momma.

"what is it, ma?", he asked her, teary eyes but he hold it on, he don't want to show her that he's crying.

" what are you doing!? are you really studying!? we are working hard for you so you can go to school and you can learn! what is this? are you calling this grades Min Yoongi!?", she shouted in anger, he just stood there freezing, listening again to her words.

"but ma, i did my best, you didn't appreciate my hard works, i study hard to make you proud, i study hard to get that high grades, i do anything just to make you proud, you are just not appreciating my har—", he got cutted off when his mother slaps him hard in the left cheek.