● let you go pt. 2 ●

it's been 7 months since that scenario happened to us, we have no contact to each other after that, no news about him and his future wife.

YOONGI'S POV (third person)

He and the woman who is pregnant beside him named, 'Jihoo', were having a good time together at the park.

Yoongi asked a question that made the woman stop on what she is doing..

"why you didn't speak when we met Y/n?", he asked, Jihoo looks distracted when Yoongi speak about that.

"Jihoo", Yoongi called and place a hand on hers.

"y-yeah?", she responded, still, have a disturbed reaction.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, waiting for her response.

"oh haha, i don't want to have an a-arguement with Y/n, and also, I don't want to get stressed, because o-our ba-baby might carry u-uhm you know? complications", Jihoo said and smile sheepishly.

"hmm", Yoongi responded.

after that conversation, a short silence hugged them until Jihoo's phone vibrate on her bag.

she hurriedly look for it and check who texted her.

Yoongi simply tries to peek on the number or the name that displayed on Jihoo's screen, but she simply block the view so Yoongi cannot be able to see.

"who texted you?", Yoongi asked in a serious voice that made Jihoo dropped her phone.

she hurriedly picked it where it landed and look at him, saying, "oh it's my friend, she wants to meet me before she leave", Jihoo calmly answered but her eyes are saying that there's something on it.

"hmm, okay, when will you meet her?", Yoongi asked, raising his right eyebrow.

"7:00 AM", Jihoo said nervously and put her phone on her bag.

"where you will meet your friend?", Yoongi asked once again, looking at the beautiful scene in front of them.

"i don't know, i'll just ask my friend later", Jihoo responded.

"we should go home so you can be able to get ready and meet your friend", Yoongi offered and Jihoo nodded.

(magical time skip)

Yoongi and Jihoo arrived at their small apartment, Yoongi help the woman to stand up and he supports her until they reach their door, he opens it and Jihoo quickly enters as if confused and doesn't know what to do.
Yoongi have a uncomfortable feeling but doesn't know why.

-
"Yoongi-ah, you should stay here and wait for me, do not leave the house this time, I will be on the Jangnum's café", Jihoo said while resting her hand on the doorknob.

Yoongi had no response and in that Jihoo left the house.

He still have the uncomfortable feeling he had when they are on park, that's why Yoongi followed Jihoo where she will go to know if his gut feeling is wrong or right and for another purpose to make sure that she is safe.

after 25 minutes of following her, Jihoo arrived at Jangnum's café and she seems to be in a hurry and she also seems to be hiding from someone.

Yoongi stayed at his car and waited for the person who will meet by her woman. After a few minutes someone arrived a tall man wearing a casual attire, Yoongi felt sad and mad at the same time but still remain calm and bottled up his temper, he watch her kissed by the tall man standing in front of her as he rubbed her tummy with a smile on their both faces.