● let you go ●

Yoongi and I were in a relationship for about 1 year, he was so cold but too sweet when he wants to, and too quiet but very loud when he is on his mood.

months passes, he started to ignore my messages and calls, he always come back home late, he will just wake up in the morning, eat the breakfast that i ready, he will take a bath then leave the house so early, he isn't paying attention to me.

he even ignored me, he isn't saying where he will go, I was really hurt, but what can I do? i have to accept the fact that he has changed.

-

"Yoongi-ah, where are you going?", I asked for about 10 times today, he isn't really answering me.

I always ask this question to myself, what did i do?, what's the matter? i didn't cheat nor met other man except him.

"I will go to Namjoon's house", finally, he answered, but in a cold manner.

he grab his bag and left the house, i don't even get a chance to hug or kiss him.

I sighed, taking a sit on our couch where we used to cuddle and have some good time together, I snatched my phone that is placed on the center table and talk to Namjoon.

Joonie

;hey Joon,
did you invite
Yoongi at ur house?

: no, i didn't
why did you ask?
will he come here?

;idk, either
maybe he'll surprise you haha!
cuz' he told me he will visit u there.

: what?
we aren't even talking to
each other since last 3 months!
then he will come to my house like that?

; wait-
did you have
an arguement with him?

: yeah,
he didn't tell you?

; he didn't.

: oh c'mmon, 🤦🏻‍♂️
he's been lying to you for
almost 3 months, Y/n.

he's been lying to you

that 5 words repeatedly ring on my mind
and stab my heart.

; Namjoon...

: i'll be there,
i'll bring Jimin too.
seen

-

after that conversation with Namjoon, i can't think straight, i am overthinking about what he has said to me, is he cheating? is he really lying to me? but why?

for sure I really love him, he's enough for me, but am i not enough for him? am i not lovable for him?

tears started to run down to my cheeks, crying quietly, it has no sounds but my heart are aching so much.

I can't accept the fact that my man is lying to me.

"Y/n..", a familliar voice called my name, I look back and see Namjoon's body standing with Jimin with worried faces.