• support pt. 2 •

that day, he started courting you.

5 months passes, you answered him.

you we're 4 years in a relationship with Min Yoongi.

finally, the both of you decided to introduce Min Yoongi to your family and his.

in his family, they were supporting, they were happy, and you? you were accepted by them, they loved you for their older son, you're welcome in Min's Family.

this is the day when you'll introduce your 4 years boyfriend, Yoongi on your family.

you we're nervous because your parents were very strict, but Yoongi comforted you that everything will be fine and okay.

the both of you entered your house and your parents are waiting for the both of you.

"good evening eomma and appa, this is Min Yoongi, my boyfriend", she politely introduced his boyfriend to her family.

"good evening", he bowed at 90° for seconds and go back into a stand straight.

" good evening to you Mr. Yoongi, have a seat", her mother greeted him politely and have a welcoming eyes.

but his father, looks so serious at him.

"y/n, sweetheart, can i talk to you for a while, privately?", her dad ask her and she nodded.

" jagi, i'll come back, just give me a few minutes okay? i love you", she kisses her boyfriend on his lips.