• Success (successful) pt. 4 •

Day passed Yoongi is happy in a relationship with Y/n.

Y/n, already knew his parents, Yoongi introduced her to them and his parents agreed to the both of them and will support them.

Yoongi also know who are Y/n's parents, she introduced him to them and luckily her parents accept Yoongi as her boyfriend, they also support them in their relationship.

the both of them decided to stay at Y/n and parents's house because her parents are always in the other country to do their works and for their company.

sometimes, there will be a misconception and misunderstanding but they always solve for it together, they always look for each other, they always love each other and the most important they always listen to each other, they're still like in a friendship stage but are lovers.

Years passes they get strong and stronger at their relationship, you can call them a successful couples, because they are helping each other and loving each other.

Y/n helps Yoongi to boosts his confidence everytime that he will feel nervous.

She also support him being a producer, a rapper and a composer of his own songs, she's so proud because Yoongi get so many love and support from his fans, he also work and produce songs for other artists around K-Pop Industry.