4

The members were currently in an interview where they had to pick chits and do the task written on it. It was Jins's ture. He put his hand in the bowl and took one chit out, the second he opened and read the chit his eyes widened and he read out loud,

"Is Namjin real, does Jin actually like Namjoon?"

There was an awkward pause and then Jin spoke,

"Uhh umm no, I mean I really like Namjoon but not it that way, that is just weird."

The second Namjoon heard these words his heart dropped. He couldn't think of anything other than the pain in his heart. Namjoon just wanted to get up and walk out and lock himself somewhere and cry his eyes out. But he didn't he decided to stay there.

After the interview they all got back into the van to go back to their dorms. Taehyung and Jungkook sat together, Yoongi sat between Hoseok and Jimin, a decision which Yoongi regretted and Namjoon and Jin sat together when Namjoon suddenly got up and asked Jimin and Hoseok,

"Can one of you please sit with Jin hyung?"

Both of them replied in unison,

"Nope, why should we?"

Namjoon walked back to his place and asked

"Jin hyung could-"

Namjoon was cut of by Jin suddenly standing up and walking to Yoongi pulling him out of his seat, pushing Jimin into Yoongi's seat and taking Jimin's place near the window.

Jin's behaviour shocked everyone especially Namjoon. The whole ride was silent except for a few whispers coming from Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jin sat staring out of the window with wet eyes, at this point he was sure Namjoon didn't feel the same, at first he had a doubt that Namjoon likes Yoongi because they spend so much time together but now he was sure Namjoon liked Yoongi. He closed his eyes taking deep breaths trying to stop himself from crying. As soon as they reached their dorms Jin quickly got out of the van walked into the dorm and went straight to his room with no aim of coming out before the next day arrives.

On the other hand Namjoon went to his shared room quietly and sat on his bed head tucked in his knees while silent tears made their way down his smooth face. When he heard the door click, he quickly wiped his tears and sat straight, he quickly picked a note book and a pen from his side table and pretended to write in it. It was unlike him to cry in front of the other members, he always thought it was important for him to stay strong in front of his members, he thought they were supposed to lean on him and he had to stand strong like a brick wall.

The door opened and Yoongi walked in, immediately after he entered he noticed there was something wrong with the younger. Yoongi gently walked towards Namjoon's bed and sat on bed, gently taking the book and the pen from him and kept ut back on the side table. He asked in a soft caring voice,

"Namjoon-ah, what's wrong? Talk to me"

But Namjoon refused to say anything nor make eye contact. The older lifted Namjoon's tear stained face until they made eye contact. Yoongi spoke again,

"Joon-ah its better when you talk to someone I know you're the leader but you're a human to and I'm always here for you, is it about what happened at the interview?"

Namjoon couldn't hold back any longer. Tears soon made their way down his face all over again. Namjoon let out a distressing cry.

"Hyung- Hyung, Hy-hyung" he cried harder into his palms.

"Hyung I knew it, I knew he would never like me, I knew it. Why would he like someone like me, why? How could I think I had a chance?"

"Its okay Namjoon, everything will turn out fine, okay, trust me." Yoongi was shocked seeing Namjoon like this.

Namjoon suddenly buried his face into Yoongi's neck and continued crying. Yoongi wasn't really fond of skin ship, he would naturally push Namjoon away but he didn't. He just hugged the younger back and rubbed circles on his back. Soon Namjoon's cries turned to sniffs and soon he was asleep. Yoongi layed Namjoon on his bed and put a blanket over him. He switched the table lamp off and made his way to his bed.