6

A few days passed but the environment in the dorm was still quiet weird. One night Jin was sitting in his secret place but the thing was he forgot to close the door to his closet as well as his dorm.

Currently all the members were at the dining table and Jin was just done serving everyone and all of them were now eating together, talk about random things.

"Jin hyung please crack a joke. Please!!" Jimin asked.

" Not now Jimin-si, I don't feel like." Everyone looked at Jin with wide eyes. Jin just declined a chance to crack his lame jokes. Jungkook knew there was something wrong with his hyung.

After dinner Jin quickly washed the dishes and stormed off to his room.

"Namjoon, I'm sorry I lied at the interview. I didn't mean to but i know you don't like me back. Why would you like a loser like me? But i promise i won't make things awkward for you, I'll just act like I don't feel anything. I promise I'll go back to my old self, atleast try. Just forgive me because I can't actually apologize to you. Namjoon-ah I'm sorry I love you." Jin spoke to Namjoon's picture tears running down his face.

*Thud* *crash*
Jins body stiffened, someone heard him, someone was there and now thay person is going to think Jin is disgusting because he's gay. Jin slowly turned his head around. He came face to face with the maknae who was half bent trying to catch a perfume bottle which he accidentally pushed off the small table. They both looked at eachother with wide eyes. Jin was staring at Jungkook with tears running down his face. Jungkook straightened himself and slowly walked towards Jin. Jungkook had never seen his hyung so weak. He slowly cupped Jin's face in his hands.

"Hyung, hyung come here and- and cry as much as you want." Jungkook slowly hugged Jin and rubbed his circles on his back and patted his head." Jin sobbed and sobbed into Jungkook's neck and Jungkook held onto his hyung tightly. But one thing they didn't know was someone was watching them. That someone walked away with a blank emotion less face with not the maknae nor the hyung noticing.