12

Next morning Jin woke up with a weird weight on his chest, he couldn't remember anything after Anpanman. He slowly looked up to see Namjoon's head on his chest and his hand up Jin's t-shirt. Looking at Namjoon like that Jin panicked but then he noticed Namjoon was holding a cloth in his hand and relaxed a bit. At first Jin was really uncomfortable and wanted to get out of Namjoon's grip, he wasn't exactly uncomfortable but he was just panicking. Imagine your crush for years is sleeping with their head on your chest, wouldn't you panic? Obviously you would. But looking at Namjoon's calm face he couldn't do nothing but stare at him I aww.

Namjoon's eyes slowly started fluttering open and was finally awake. Jin was so into Namjoon's face that he never noticed him waking up. The second Namjoon's eyes opened Jin got even lost into them, even Namjoon staring into Jin's eyes. They were completely lost in each other. Staring and staring, Namjoon's head still on Jins chest. Namjoon slowly started sitting up, Jin moving his head parallel to Namjoon, they were completely lost in each other. Namjoon slowly sat on bed while looking into Jin's eyes, he slowly moved closer and closer to Jin, for the first time Jin wasn't panicking, he slowly moved forward too. Soon their lips were centimetres apart they could feel their breath on eachother. Jin closed his eyes hoping for a kiss, but to his dispair it never came. They heard a knock right before their lips touched, Namjoon quickly bent forward and took the cloth from Jin's shoulder and stood up and walked to the door to open it. Now the awkwardness between them was 10 times more.

Namjoon continued taking care of Jin for the next few days, even though Jin hadn't gotten any better. His fever would die down and would suddenly rise, he did say he would perform for the concert in Seoul but the members didn't want Jin to exert himself. Now BTS were currently heading towards the airport to get back to Seoul, they had a few concerts there and then they would go  to USA.

*Time skip*

All the members walked out of the plane to be met by a huge crowd waiting for them. All the fans were screaming and cheering. In that there was a sound herd. "Namjoon-ah, stop making the guys look tacky, leave the group, make yoongi the new leader" no one knows who that was, but it greatly affected Namjoon. His body started to tense and not exactly fear or sadness, maybe a little of both. Jin who was walking behind Namjoon increased his speed and made his was beside Namjoon and quickly griped his hand. The second their hands came in contact Namjoon turned his head towards Jin, Jin with his sleepy eyes half shut gave Namjoon a reassuring nod with a smile planted on his lips. Namjoon swore he would kiss Jin right there if he could.

They made their way out of the airport, hands in hands, ignoring all the hate around them.