8

~NEWS~

BTS has just released their Love Yourself your dates which is blowing up Twitter.

~   ~

All members were packing their bags for the tour, Taehyung and Jungkook were helping eachother as well as teasing eachother, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin were packing their own stuff but were also spending time with each other and Namjoon and Jin, what would they be doing, packing their bags in their own rooms alone like lonely souls.

"Tae, have you noticed something."

"What are you talking about Kook"

Jungkook mover closer to Taehyung's ear.

"Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung, have you noticed them" Jungkook whispered.

"Are you talking a---bout?" Asked Taehyung

"Yes exactly hyung, thats exactly what I mean. They look so in love but those idiots won't realise." Jungkook said

"Someone needs to slap sense into them" while saying this Taehyung face palmed himself.

"Hyung I can bet you they are in their room sulking about how they don't love each other and aren't ment to be." Jungkook said.

"Idiots" Taehyung laughed.

"look whose talking the one who tool 3 years to realize you loved me" Jungkook says while flicking is non existent long hair.

Back in Jin's room the scene was exactly like Jungkook imagined. Jin was sitting in his room on the floor. All folded clothes around him.

"I shouldn't have done that yesterday." He mumbled to himself.
"Now Namjoon is going to think I'm disgusting. I messed up again."
"But I was worried for him, he looks so sad now a days, he doesn't even take care of himself."
"Did I do something wrong?" He asked himself while keeping a pair of shorts into his bag.

But the scene in Namjoon's room was exact opposite to what Jungkook assumed it to be. Namjoon was enjoying his own company listening to songs and jumping like a butterfly.

"Am I dreaming!! Jin hyung fed me yesterday, ahhhhhh I'm so happy."
"Jin hyung, Jin hyung, Jin hyung I wish I could tell you how much I loved you!"
"I love you so much"

Suddenly a loud bang echoed in the dorm, Jin quickly got up and ran Namjoon's room. When he entered the room the scene was so scary. Namjoon lied under his bookshelf, books all over the place, and the scariest part was that Namjoon was staring at his bed smiling to himself like an idiot.

Jin ran towards Namjoon and pushed the shelf on the side and care helped him sit up. Namjoon was still smiling.
Looking at Namjoon so lost with love  in his eyes Jin started to tear up. He knew Namjoon was in love with someone. 'So he found someone to love' Jin thought to himself. He suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he realized Namjoon could be in pain. Jin lifted his hand and caressed Namjoon's cheek, making eye contact with concern in his eyes. Namjoon suddenly hugged Jin and before Jin's brain could process anything he said, "Hyung, don't go, stay like this." Jin suddenly started blushing red as tomato, he slowly wrapped his hands around Namjoon and shut his eyes.