5

Next day was a bit awkward for both Jin and Namjoon. There was this weird tention between them. All of them had a day off. Namjoon wouldn't say a word to Jin and was only with Yoongi the whole time. Which made Jin jealous and sad. He cooked breakfast for everyone and walked back to his room, which he didn't leave until 11:00am when he had to prepare lunch. Namjoon was sitting on the couch, sulking into the pillows. There was some American drama playing on the TV who no one was watching. Taehyung and Jungkook could could be heard sitting on the dining table with sounds from the TV in the background.

"Umm Taetae? Don't you find things weird?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah, it seems like something happened between Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung, they seem weird"

"Yeah hyung, I'm worried, it is scary so see Jin hyung so lost and dull."

"Jungkook-ah let's talk to Jin hyung after lunch."

"Yeah hyung."

With that bothe of them walked to their shared room. After around 15- 20 minutes Jimin walked out and took it into his hands to shut the TV off. After the TV was off he walked to the kitchen where Jin was cooking lunch. At around 12:55 lunch was ready and the whole house filled with a shout.

"Everyone come down lunch is ready!" Shouted Jin

All of them ran down the stairs and sat in their places, well everyone except Namjoon and Yoongi, Yoongi was normal but Namjoon not excited was a new thing. Everyone looked at him with concerned eyes, everyone except Jin, Jin didn't even look at anyone, just stared at food. Others soon let it slide and continued eating.

After lunch Jin cleaned everything and walked to his room followed by Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook knocked on Jin's door with no answer, Jungkook knocked two to three more times but recieved nothing but silence. Jungkook slowly turned the door nob and opened the door. As soon as they entered into the room, they saw Jin lying on the bed with a bare torso, staring at a ceiling with his eyes wide open. He looked lost. Just staring holes into the ceiling. Taehyung and Jungkook slowly walked to Jin's bed and shook Jin,

"Jin hyung? Jin hyung? SEOKJIN HYUNG!!"

Jin flinched and looked at Jungkook, at tiny tear running down his cheek. Just one, the tear made it's way down his face and falling on the bed. He just started into Jungkook eyes with a blank expression plastered on his face. Taehyung and Jungkook were extremely confused as to why their hyung acting like this.

"Jin hyung? Jin hyung are you okay?" Taehyung asked to receive no reply.

Jungkook continued asking small questions with no replies. Jin just continued staring into Jungkook's eyes. At this point Jungkook was kinda scared. When Jin suddenly sprung out of his bed, face still blank put his pink hoodie on and walked out of the house leaving Tae and Jungkook confused.