14

Jin and Namjoon were sitting on the far ends of the dining table eating ramyun, awkwardness in the air. Our two stupid lovers still thought that one didn't love the other. "Umm Jin hyung we should get ready to, I mean I think" Namjoon managed to mutter. "Uhh yeah Namjoon." Both of them got up and walked to their rooms. All the members were getting ready for practice. After around 10 minutes Jungkook skipped out of his room to Jin's room. "Jin hyung!!!" He shouted but paused when he saw his hyung, he gave him a weird look, why you might ask, because our dear eldest sat on his bed digging his head into one of Namjoon's extremely old hoodie.
"Ahhem! Ahhem!" Jungkook coughed to get Jin's attention. Jin quickly stuffed the hoodie under his blanket and walked to Jungkook giving him a 'pretend you didn't see it or I'll kill you' look and walked out of his room. Jungkook gulped and followed Jin. By the time they reached the van all the members were already seated. Jin a Jungkook sat in the vacant seats.

Once they were in the studio they stod in their positions for practicing Anpanman. Jin was told not to practice too much as he was sick and he wanted to perform for the concert.
But guess what it's Jin it's his job not to listen to his younger bandmates.

After the practice all members were taken to the concert venue and sent to the changing room. Once the members were ready they hurried to the stage and stood on the lifts that would raise them up. The concert began and armys screamed, chanted, sang, army bombs were glowing and Bangtan was performing on the stage. Everything was really loud and happy until there was a loud thud. Everything went silent only the music was playing, members stopped singing and armys stared at the stage in shock worry painted on their faces.

Namjoon eyes teared up he ran towards Jin who lying on the floor, sweat dripping from his now pale face. Namjoon gently lifted Jin's head and placed it on his lap, at this point Namjoon was completely panicking.
"Jin hyung!! Jin hyung!!" He shouted
"Jin hyung wake up" he shouted louder than before and patted Jin's cheeks. At this point nothing matter to Namjoon, not his fame, not his money, nothing but Jin. He completely forgot about the world around him.

"Hyung! Jin Hyung, get up hyung. Please I have a lot to tell, a lot to say please hyung." He cried. You might think he's overacting but everything he kept inside him was now pouring out. "Hyung I love you okay hyung i wanted to say this but I was too scared hyung." He cried. Jin's eyes slowly opened. Not completely if you didn't see properly they still looked they were shut. "Jin hyung I don't care if you don't love me I'm okay with it I won't push you I'll stay away from you if you but please wake up. Hyung you can hate me but please wake up. I know I'm disgusting but please just wake up for this unwort-" his words were cut. His eyes widened. He felt two hands move to the back of his head. He felt Jin beautiful lips on his. He stared at Jin with wide eyes and tears running down his cheeks. He slowly shut his eyes and kissed back. The kiss was sloppy but beautiful, they were lost in their own world. They're lips slowly seperated and they state into eachother's eyes. "I always loved you, Namjoon you idiot." They leaned in for another kiss when Jungkook coughed. "Ahhem ahhem! PDA!!!" He shouted and the whole stadium burst into laughter. Jin felt his face heat up. He quickly got up, covered his face and ran out of the stage. Namjoon smiled at his love and ran behind him, members looking at them with smiles on their faces and armys squealing. Suddenly someone spoke up. "So that means we can be together too right?" But suddenly flinched when he realized he forgot to cover the mic. The whole stadium burst out in laughter and Taehyung walked towards the owner of the voice and held his hand. "I'm Kim Taehyung and this is my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung announced.
"Aren't you like supposed to propose me or something Taehyung." Jungkook asked. "Nah if I give you a choice you have a chance say no, I don't wanna give you that." Taehyung said and gave Jungkook a boxy smile. Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and ran out of the stage. "Uhh, umm we'll leave too." Yoongi said awkwardly and bowed before leaving the stage too. Even armys didn't complain about the concert being left halfway because they witnessed something much more memorable.

______________________________________

Firstly I'm so so so so damn sorry fir such a late update I have exams going on and didn't get enough time to update. I'm so sorry. Also next chapter will be the last one