13

Now BTS were finally back in their dorm, Jin was in the kitchen preparing dinner, he was cutting vegetables for Ramyun, when he suddenly felt hands on his shoulders. Jin flinched because of the sudden contact and swung his head towards the back to see Namjoon standing behind him. "Namjoon don't scare me like that." "Ohh sorry hyung but I wanted to ask why are you cooking, you need to rest, I'll cook inste-" "So you can burn down the kitchen, no thanks." "I'm not that bad." "Yeah you aren't, you actually are worse" "Hyungggg!!!!!" Namjoon screamed. "Ok hyung but you could have told Yoongi or maybe Jungkook to cook." "No Namjoon, you all are younger brothers, I'm bound to take care of you all." Jin replied. "But-" Namjoon sentence was cut of again by Jins, "No buts, I know you all like the food I cook, now go."

*In Jihope's room*

"Yoongi hyung wake up, you can't sleep all the time." Shouted Jimin.
"Go away you tiny creature" Yoongi said in a half sleepy annoyed voice.
"Hyung, Jin hyung had fever last night, he fainted after our concert and he's still standing in the kitchen and cooking for us, so get your lazy ass up and help him or I'll go and call Hobi hyung, then you'll be happy." "Okay, okay fine, I'll help hyung, sorry"

Yoongi walked to the kitchen while yawning like a kitten. "Hyunggg!!" Hoseok came running down the stairs and lifted Yoongi up. "Aww my meow meow hyung is awake, where are you going?" Hoseok half screamed, half said. "Meow meow hyung seriously Hobi, do you want me to punch you or something, don't think I won't hit you because I like you and Yah!! Put me down right now." Yoongi said while trying hard to hide his blush. "Where should I take you, hyung? I'll take you there." Hoseok asked. "No thanks" Yoongi jumped out of Hoseok's hands and waddled towards the kitchen.

When Yoongi entered he saw Namjoon cutting vegetables, while Jin was standing behind him holding his hands and helping him chop vegetables, Seokjin rested his chin on Namjoon's shoulder to get a better view of the chopping board.

"Ahhem! Ahhem!" Yoongi coughed to get their attention. Both their heads swung towards Yoongi with large eyes. They quickly shifted away from eachother and started looking here and there. "Namjoon take hyung to his room and put him to sleep, he needs to rest." Yoongi said. Namjoon took that as a chance to escape and held Jin's had and quickly walked out.

*Time skip to dinner*

"Kookie go call Jin and Namjoon." Yoongi told Jungkook. Jungkook walked up to Jin's bedroom. When he entered the room what he saw Namjoon and Seokjin sleeping on Jins bed, Jin's burried in Namjoon's chest. Jungkook smiled at them and slowly shut the door walking out without disturbing them. Jungkook came back to the dining table and told everyone not to disturb Jin and Namjoon and that he'll take dinner for them later.