Chapter 6- The plans we make

Dedicated to Sksksquirrel, thank you so much for all your votes, you've really been a big help in growing my eagerness to go further in this book.

Glad to see you continued!!!

"Tina, did you get it?," Natalia whispers under her breath in excitement.

"Yeah, I did, Danielle Hathaway," they give themselves a quite high five trying their best to keep the noise down.

"Perfect, come on," she opens the door to their room and they both laugh as quite as possible as they enter.

Inside, a certain girl was seated with some open books in front of her, her long orange hair neatly packed into a ponytail.

She looks up at Natalia and Tina as they both playfully enter the room, distracting her from her reading.

"What's going on?" she asks trying to figure out what all the laughter was about.

"Mavis, we need you," Natalia replies her. Mavis immediately closes up her books and puts them aside, "Talk to me."

"We have a very simple but not so simple mission, and we want you to be a part of it," Tina flops down on her bed as she talks to Mavis.

"Ok, tell me what this is all about," she crosses her hands eager to know everything. Natalia then walks across the room and takes a seat on Mavis's bed.

"Ok, did Tina and I ever mention anything about our friend...Willis?"

Mavis makes a facial expression like she was trying to recall, "No, I think I only know about Gerald and your boyfriend Ronald."

"Ok, well we do have a friend named Willis, he came newly to the school yesterday."

"Oh, he's a new student? No wonder I haven't heard of him."

"And what about Danielle Hathaway, have you heard of her?"
She shifts closer to Mavis inpatient for a response.

"Oh, she's a black girl, right? With black curly hair?"
she jiggles her ponytail around as she says the word hair.

"Yeah, you know her?"

"Of course, she's a final year law student like me."

Tina and Natalia then look at each other with big smiles on their faces, like they would blow up in excitement at any minute. Together they turn back to Mavis with their unerasable smiles, making her feel like reconsidering what she had said.

"Mavis, we love you, you know that?"

"Wait a minute, I still don't understand this, you know?"
she points out the fact.

Tina then gets up from her bed with all readiness to tell her everything, "Don't worry Mavis, this is going to be easy if we work together, the only goal is to bring our Willis Hunter and your Danielle Hathaway together."

"Tina, she's not my Danielle Hathaway, and besides, are these two even into each other?"

"They are...but they just don't know it yet."

She takes a seat in between the both of them, throws her arms across their shoulders and crosses her legs putting on a devious smile as she talks.

"And that's why it's up to Natalia, you and I to make them know that beating around the bush with this...is totally not ok, and I have just the perfect plan."

🎗🎗🎗
"Danny, hi."

She looks up to see Mavis standing beside her, "Mavis, hey, how are you?"