Chapter 9- The ones we heard of

Dedicated to _Call_Me_Monkey_ for all your wonderful votes on my book, and the awesome new book cover you made for me, I really appreciate it❤❤❤

Glad to see you continued!!!

"Girls! We're going to be late! hurry up in there would you?!" Gerald shouts as he bangs on the girls' room door.

"We're coming Gerald!, cool your horses!"
He lets out a deep sigh and leans on the door.

"Don't worry Gerald, let's just give them a few more minutes,"
Ron places a hand on Gerald's shoulder.

"What did you just say Ronald?!, a few more minutes?! We haven't even worn our dresses yet!"

Immediately, Gerald harshly removes Ron's hand from his shoulder, "Oh that's it, we're leaving."

"Gerald, just calm down and be patient."

"Be patient? They're gonna make us miss the whole party! I'm sure almost everyone attending would have been gone by now!"

Willis steps forward, "Ok Gerald, just wait, I'll talk to them," he moves closer to the door and knocks. "Girls, girls it's getting sort of late, so we need to get going, we'll meet you guys at the party, agreed?"

They wait a moment before answering, "Ok, fine, you guys can go."

"Yes, thank you."

"But wait, one more thing."

"Ok, what is it?" Willis asks.

"If you see Mavis at the party, please tell her we're on our way, sort of left us for some unknown reason."

"Yeah, unknown," Gerald mutters.

"Willis, we're actually referring to Ron and Gerald in this case, cause you don't know her."

"Ok, we will, any other thing?"

Nope, nothing else."

All there boys let out a sigh of relief.

"Natie, Tina, we're going now."

"Ok, see you there!"

🎗🎗🎗

And there it was, the party, in the very big and beautiful mansion. Loud music played from the inside, accompanied by all the noise everyone made.
Willis, Ron and Gerald step inside of the house open-mouthed, the gape at everywhere in amazement, it was wonderful.

"This is amazing!" Gerald exclaims, taking a look at everywhere.

"I couldn't agree more," Willis replies with a smile.

"Oh my God! Why don't I ever throw parties like this in my mansion?"

"Ron, are you forgetting how strict your parents are?"

"Oh, right."

They all laugh very loudly at Ronald.

"Ok guys the joke is over, if we really want to enjoy this party we have to split up."

"Yeah, Willis is right, common Ron, I saw this guy's swimming pool, and now I suddenly have the urge to do a massive cannonball in it."

"Ok, let's go."

Willis watches as they both leave with a smile on his face, "Those two will never change."

Anyway, he looks around the rest of the party. Everyone seemed to have been having fun smoking weed, getting drunk, making out, hooking up.
But he overlooks all these things due to his search for Danny, cause that was his top priority right then, seeing her.
He pushes his way through the crowd of people, not really knowing where he was going, but wondering where she was, cause the more time he wasted without seeing her, the desperate he became to find her.