6

>>Word count; 1102<<

A/N; I've never written a gay/lesbian character but there's a first time for everything. Luna is into girls :))

~Katherine's Pov~

Two riders from Hilltop came by earlier, they let us know that Rosita showed up pretty hurt and Eugene was missing. Michonne and the rest were on their way right now, "Are you going.?" I looked back to see Luna. I sighed a bit and shook my head. "You know I can't." I said folding some clothes I just finished washing and drying. I was worried, My mind was on Rosita. She was pregnant and i just hope nothing happened to the baby, she wasn't showing yet but she was pregnant.. No one else knows yet, it's just us. She says Siddiq is the dad. "Michonne isn't here which means i'm in charge." I said. "Right.." She said coming to me.

She started folding clothes, helping me. She looked at me for a few seconds but I kept folding the clothes. "Are you okay.?" She asked sitting on the floor, looking at me. "Mhm." I said. "Mom," She said getting up, she sat down next to me on the couch, looking at me. I looked at her, "If this is about Rosita, I bet she's okay. They have good doctors over there. Siddiq went too. I bet he's with her right now." She said. "I know," I said softly. "I can go. I'll check on her, check on Hilltop." She said. A group went out hunting a few days ago and Judith found some people, one of them was hurt. She brought back but here, to Alexandria but Michonne didn't let them stay because of what happened a while ago.. We haven't been letting people in because of it.

"Not alone." I said shaking my head. "Mom, I'm not a kid anymore." She said stopping. "It's not that. I know you aren't but what if you-" I said putting the jeans I had in my hands down on the coffee table then looked over at her. "-run into a walkers.? A lot of them, and you're alone. It can happen." I said. She kept looking at me knowing I was right. We never go out alone and she knows this. "I'll take Uncle Gray, or Evan.! I can take Evan with me. Yeah, he's good out there." She said nodding. "You can't go so let me go for you. I bet Michonne and the rest will be back in a day or two, I'll come right back with them." She said.

I sighed a bit looking at her. "I can ask them both to come with me. Will that make you feel not so worried about me.? I'll take them both with me, you know I'll be safe. Uncle Gray won't let anything happen to me and you know it." she said softly. "Okay.." i said softly. She gave me a soft smile. "Okay." she said and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry about it. I don't like seeing you worried. Or stressed. So let me do this for you." She said and grabbed one of Gray's flannels. I smiled a bit and put a hand on the back of her head. She looked at me. "Thank you." I said softly. She nodded a bit, "Of course." she said and looked back down at Gray's flannel. "Don't even think about it." Gray said walking in, I pulled my hand away from her head. "That's mine," He said looking at his flannel. "Don't think about- pairing this red flannel with my gray crop top and my favorite blue jeans to make an amazing outfit.??" she asked looking at him. She shook her head. "Yeah, I'm not thinking about that at all." She said looking at it then back at him again.

"Ooh cute." I said thinking about the outfit. "Good combo babe," I said. "Right?! Thanks mom." Luna said looking at me with a smile on her face. "Not cute." Gray said walking up to her, he grabbed onto the shirt but she pulled it back into her. "Half your wardrobe is flannels, you won't miss this one." she said, locking her eyes with his. He did the same. "Staring contest.?" Gray asked. "Bring it old man." She said. I gasped a little looking at my brother. "Ooooh." I giggled at her comment. He put a hand on my face still looking at Luna and nudged me aside with his hand still on my face.

I moved his hand out of my face and smacked the back of his head causing him to flinch. "Ha!" Luna said and yanked the shirt away from him. "Thank you uncle Gray!" She said and kissed his cheek then walked away, heading upstairs. "That was my favorite one." He said looking at me annoyed, "She'll give it back." I said. "She ever give you your shirts back.?" he asked. I nodded, "Yeah." I said looking back down, I folded another shirt. He looked away then covered his face slightly with his hand, I looked at him and covered my mouth with my fingers smiling.

"Oooh.. she keeps yours huh.?" I asked. He looked at me, taking his hand off his face. "Do you know how many shirts I lost due to that girl.? She turned 15 and my closet was her goddamn mall. I thought I was going crazy but turned out-- she had half my shirts and flannels in her room." he said looking at me. I laughed a little at the image in my head, he yanked on my ponytail a bit, "Hey-" i said smacking his arm. He pointed his finger at me, "You're getting me my flannel back." He said, "Fine. Get your nasty ass finger out of my face." I said swatting it away, "Shut up." He said looking at his finger then walking to the kitchen.

I walked over to him too. "Listen.." I said. He opened the fridge and got a water bottle then looked back at me as he opened it. "Two riders from Hilltop came earlier. Rosita showed up pretty hurt, and Eugene is missing." I said. He stopped drinking mid sentence. "Michonne is there right now with the others, I wanna go but i can't." I said. "I'll go," he said. I nodded a bit, "Luna wants to go too. Go with her, She's gonna ask Evan too." I said. "Just me, We'll be alright." He said. I nodded a bit, "Alright." I said and licked my lips then walked back to the living room. "Why don't just tell Gabriel to take over.?" He asked, walking to me too. "I can't, you know I can't. Go talk to her please. Make arrangements." I said. "Yes ma'am." he said

A/N: Next few chapters are gonna be in Luna's pov since Katherine can't leave Alexandria

A/N: Next few chapters are gonna be in Luna's pov since Katherine can't leave Alexandria. So expect a lot dad/daughter moments between Daryl and Luna 🥰💓