9

>>Word count; 1060<<

Lili Reinhart as Angel Harris

A/N; Ugh the way Daryl ran to Carol during the pike scene 🥺🥺

~Katherine's Pov~

"Daryl." i said heading up to him. Rosita told me she saw him, Henry, a girl and one of the women Judith brought back from a hunt they went on a few days ago. "Hey, I'm alright." He said coming down to me too, he was drying his hands off but the rag was red. He put the rag down on the table as he walked to me. "Wh-" I said looking at his hands. "I'm alright." he repeated and put his hands on my shoulders. "What happened.??" I asked. "Nothin', Nothin' happened." He said and tried pulling me into him, "No- no what happened.? Is it your blood.?" I asked. He kept looking at me.

"Daryl." I said after he said nothing. "Some of it, but I'm fine." He said, "W-" "I'm fine." He said cutting me off quickly and pulled me into him before I said anything else. "Shut up, i'm fine." He said kissing my shoulder. I hugged him back and rested my head on his shoulder. "Luna?" I asked softly as we hugged. "She's on her way to the Kingdom, she's alright." He said. I sighed and buried my face in his shoulder, He rubbed my arm a bit.

"How 'bout you? You alright?" He asked as we pulled away. I nodded looking at him, "Yeah." I said shaking my head, "What happened." I repeated, still wanting to know. "We fought one of those people with the skins. We took care of it," He said.

~At the Fair~

We just held a meeting with all the communities about our next move on these people wearing skins. For now, Lydia; who was the leader's daughter was going to be staying with us in Alexandria. She was part of the group of the people who killed Jesus, but from what Daryl told me yesterday Lydia's not anything like them. She and Henry have a thing going on. We created a pact with all the communities, if they attacked one of us they attacked all of us. Gabriel and I signed on behalf of Alexandria.

Earlier, I was walking around, checking the place out. But but now i was sitting at a beach, alone. I saw Luna and Angel talking and laughing which only made me smile. Looks like they worked things out. "Stop hovering." I looked over to see Grayson walking up to me with a cup. "What? I'm a happy mom watching her daughter and her girlfriend being happy together." I said. He sat down next to me and held his cup out towards me. "Are you on duty or?" He asked. I took it and drank some, "Are you a happy wife.?" he asked as i handed him the cup back, I drank swallowed the beer.

"My love life is none of your concern." I said looking forward. "Being your brother is." He said looking forward as well. I licked my lips slightly, We stayed silent for about a minute, not really saying anything. "I'm getting tired of it," I said. "Of your marriage.?" he asked. "No. Of not- seeing him. I'm starting to think I did something and he's slowly pushing me away." I said. "You didn't do anything." He said shaking his head, taking another sip of his beer. "He's leaving again. And I can't go," I said.

"When's he leaving.?" He asked. "Right now," I said. "Go talk to him." He said. I shook my head a bit, "Why." i said looking at him. "Just go talk to him," He said. I stayed silent not wanting to talk about the topic anymore, I did hate it though. It made me mad that i wasn't seeing Daryl as much anymore, I know Luna didn't like it either. She's already made that clear to me and to Grayson, I think that's why she didn't come back with Michonne when the rest did. "Alright." He mumbled and finished his beer. "Let's go get you something stronger than beer." He said standing up.

I looked at him. "I don't wanna get drunk." I said. "Oh cmon, look around you. Give in a little." he said. "I can't." I said. "Can't or won't?" he asked. I sighed slightly and tilted my head. "I wasn't asking, and just a few shots to take the edge off. If you wanna stop we'll stop." He said. "I don't wanna get drunk." i repeated. "Then don't. Let's just go." He said. I got up. "Fine," I said. "There you go." He said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Hey." We looked over to see Luna and Angel. I smiled at them, "Hey," I said. "Hi," Angel said looking at us with a smile. "Good to see you again," I said, giving her a soft smile. "You too Miss Katherine. I'm glad you guys changed your mind on coming, we're glad to have you here." She said giving me a smile too. "I'm glad we came too," I said. "Are we gonna go to the movie tonight? I heard there was gonna be one," Luna said, "I know! Damn i can't remember the last time i saw a movie.. So, hell yeah we're going." I said. Angel and Luna smiled. "You guys having fun so far.?" I asked. "Yeah," They said at the same time. "Well your mom needs a shot so.." Gray said squeezing my shoulders. "Oooh." Luna said looking at me.

"No." I said. "Oh- cmon, Yes. Both of you let's go." Gray said wrapping his arm around the two girls. "Angel, have you had your first shot yet.?" Grayson asked as we walked. "Duh." She said. "Alright, I'm getting us all drinks." He said. "Daryl was looking for you," Luna said, I nodded a bit, "Mm," I said, not looking at her. "Oh.." She said softly as she looked at me. "Husbands are off topic, okay. Got it." She said. I looked at her and nodded, She pulled away from Grayson and came to me.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and I put my hands on her arm hugging her back in a way. "We'll have a girls day with the exception of Uncle Gray." Luna said looking back at him, He laughed a bit and so did Angel. I laughed a little too. "Alright." I said looking at her. "Yay!" She said softly and kissed my cheek.