debate

So i'm not sure what to do right now and hopefully y'all can help me out :) 

I'm at the end of the show for now, the tower episode. And i'm honestly not sure how to make Katherine come back.  My original plan was to make her come to Alexandria and reunite with Gray first since he and Angel stayed back just in case she went to Alexandria then have her meet up with everyone at the tower. But now i was thinking.. since i still want to believe Connie is alive because we still have no 100% prof that she's dead..

What if i make Connie and Katherine come back together?

Somehow they find each other (If she's still alive) and they make their way back to the group together. I can have them grow closer, create a stronger bond. I wanna wait for the finale to come back to see how things play out with Connie's story line. So right now, i'm gonna watch the ep and i'm gonna be focusing on Luna's Pov. But i wanna wait and see what you guys have to say before i post the last chapter.

Bc now that i think about it, nothing bad/deadly has happened to Katherine beside the prison where she got sick yk? I feel like this would be cool. I just hope Connie's alive so i can make them come back together. 

Make Connie and Kath come back together  (I vote this)

Or

Make Kath come back now

See? A like/heart button would come in VERY handy rn. Most people don't comment, but the ones who do thank you sm i appreciate you. 🥺💓

DUde omg i'm sorry a thought just crossed my mind RN AND I'M SAD. WHAT IF DARYL FINDS WALKER CONNIE IN THE HERD BROO AHHH 😭 Bc in the trailer we see Daryl walking through the herd yk. Ugh i'm sad now