10

>>Word count; 1185<<

~Katherine's Pov~

The rest were back, but by the looks on their faces, something went wrong. The only ones who came back were Daryl, Michonne, Yumiko and Carol. Daryl and Michonne were holding Siddiq who seemed to be hurt. I was outside with Luna and Angel, we weren't tired so we were just out here talking, waiting for Daryl to come back. It was dark but there were a few lights on, enough to illuminate the rest walking in. I stood up and looked at them, Some people ran up to them and took Siddiq to the infirmary.

Daryl looked over feeling our eyes on him then he turned to Michonne and Carol and they gave him a little nod. "Um- can we talk tomorrow?" Luna asked and looked over at Angel, "Yeah," she said softly. "Okay." Luna said and kissed her cheek, she got up and walked away from us. Luna stood up too as Daryl finally reached us. "What's going on.? Is he okay??" I asked looking at him. He didn't say anything, he just pulled me into him. Holding me close and tight. I hugged him back, confused. "Yeah, he'll be alright." He said softly as he held me.

He held me for a couple more seconds then reached his arm out towards Luna. She walked the few steps between us and Daryl pulled her into us. Luna was just as confused but she hugged us both. We pulled away and he looked at Luna, "I gotta talk to your mom.." He said. She nodded a bit looking at him then at me, "okay." She said and walked away from us. "What's going on.?" I asked. He took his crossbow off his back and put it on the table I was sitting at. "Sit." he said. I sat down looking up at him slightly, "The rest are gonna hear this in the morning but i wanted to let you know first.." he said and sat down next to me. ".. okay.." I said really confused and concerned by the way he was talking.

~Time Lapse~

Henry, Tara, Enid, Ozzy, DJ, Addy, Tammy, Frankie, Alec, and Rodney.

Alpha cut their heads off and put them on pikes, a message to us.. She had borders that we couldn't cross or there'd be consequences. We just got word back from people at Oceanside that the kids found a skin.. A few days ago a satellite of all things fell and started a huge fire, we had to cross over one of their borders to put out the fire.

Something was going on though, there were so many walkers coming to Alexandria. We weren't sure if this was Alpha, it was just so constant and it wasn't just a few of them, it was way too many. We kept on taking them on in shifts, we've spent days taking them down, barely getting any sleep.

Right now we were cleaning up the walkers before the next wave hit. I looked over feeling eyes on me, I saw Negan look at me. I looked away and rolled my eyes, "Where's your brother.? Haven't seen him in a while." he said. I sighed, getting annoyed already. This was the first time he's ever spoken to me. "Don't talk to me. I hate you with a damn passion." I said dropping another corpse. "Don't get fired up sweetheart, it was just a question." He said. "Shut up." I said not looking at him. "I got that you hate me with a passion, you never came to visit me." He said. I looked over to him, stopping what I was doing. "You really expected me to go visit you after the shit you pulled off.?" I asked tilting my head.

"That was years ago." He said shaking his head. "You think I give a shit how long ago it was.? Doesn't change what you did or who you took from us." I asked looking at him. He kept his eyes on me too. "This,?" i said pointing at me and him. "This is necessary. You being out here, being this close to me. But you talking to me, Is not. So do us both a favor and shut up. Yeah?" I asked. "Just trying to be friendly." He said dragging another corpse. "Don't. No one gives a shit about you." I said.

"How long till the next wave hits.?" Michonne asked Eugene. "One hour from the north, two from the south. Northern wave is thicker than fleas on a farm dog but Southern is more dispersed." Eugene said looking through his binoculars. I stopped what I was doing again and looked at him then Michonne. "By my estimation we'll be fighting into the night again." He said. "We can't push in too much further." Daryl said walking up to Michonne, "I have eyes." She said, snapping back at him.

I looked back down and sighed slightly closing my eyes just wanting a 5 minute nap right now but I knew we couldn't stop. "Sorry, i'm just tired.." She said. "We all are." He said putting a hand on her shoulder then walking a few feet away from him. I looked over slightly and saw someone walking towards us, Wearing a mask. "Daryl." I said turning my body completely towards the woman walking. "Heads up." He said to Michonne. We walked over to the small fence and waited for her to come to us. She was alone by the looks of it.

"The North border, Now." She said looking at us. I still can't get over the fact that they wear actual Walker skins.. It's just gross.. "Call off your Walkers." Michonne said. "Not us." She said, "Yeah, right." Daryl said. "Not, us." She repeated and looked at all of us one by one. "Go to the border, lay down your weapons and wait." She said. "Wait for what.?" I asked. "Her." she said and turned around, she walked away. We looked at each other, "Get the council together." Michonne said looking at me, I looked at her too. "I want Lydia there too." She said. I nodded a bit, "Alright." I said and walked back inside. I got all the council members together and made an announcement to let everyone know about the meeting.

"Hey," i said walking up to Lydia. She turned around. "Hi." She said. "We're having a council meeting, Michonne wanted you there." I said. She nodded and stood up, she was sitting on the grass. "What's going on..?" She asked looking at me, "One of them showed up, wants us to go to the Northern border and wait for your momma." I said. She looked away for a second with her eyes then back at me. "Oh.." She said softly, almost whispering. "I have to ask.. Do you think this is her?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows slightly, just for a second. She shook her head a bit. "No, I know it's not. But if she wants to meet it's because you crossed her borders. Are you gonna go.?" She asked. I nodded a bit. "Most likely," I said.

A/N: I'm back! Also i want Katherine to be the mom Lydia needs 😤💓 Kath is the momma bear of lost children 😂❤ She already took in Angel and now Lydia, yessirr i love her

We stan Katherine 💅🏻✨