20

This has nothing to do with the chapter, just so you guys can see Katherine again bc it's been a while 🥰^

when i tell you this has been the WORST writer's block i've ever had with this book.. JESUSSSSS. I literally couldn't write at all. I struggled so much and i'm still struggling.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME I'M RUSTY WITH TWD RN SO IF MY WRITING SUCKS I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE I NEED TO WARM UP TO WRITING FOR THIS BOOK AGAIN! :)

>>Word Count; 2779<<

~Luna's Pov~

We just finished going over the plan on how we were going to get out of this building, I just hope it'll go smoothly.. There were so many walkers outside, and from what I saw earlier more kept coming. I've never seen so many walkers before, it was terrifying. They had the whole building surrounded but I'm glad we had an escape plan and we knew what to do now to get everyone out safely. I didn't like the idea when I heard it but we were going through with it if we wanted to make it out in one piece. Grayson and I were getting out with the rest while a group of people were going to try to guide some walkers away from the building to give us our opening.

"If you're going I'm going." I said going after Daryl, he was part of the group that was going out first, they had to slip through the walkers which was insane and dangerous. "Nah. You're stayin' here. I ain't letting you go out there, you're outta your mind if you think I'm lettin' you." He said as he continued to walk away from me. "You don't get to tell me what to do." I started feeling angry, He turned to me and I stopped walking before I crashed into him. "Yeah I do." He said, The look in his eyes changed, he looked angry too. We were both stressed and scared about what was going on outside. We were getting angry with the little things. "Kath ain't here right now. That makes you my responsibility. You understand?! She finds out I took you with me when you had a chance to get out safe-"

"She'll what?" I snapped back, "Kill you? We don't even know if she's alive Daryl!" I yelled lowly, feeling my heart race. I hated even thinking about it but it's true, she might be dead. We don't know anything, we're in the dark about her and Connie. I had to start being realistic and coming to peace with the fact that she's most likely not coming back. He scoffed angrily and shook his head. "Don't." He said and turned around, starting to walk away from me again. I followed him, "Kelly told me what happened. Magna got lucky. You're being delusional. My mom and Connie would've been here by now if they were alive! Why're you pretending like she's out there!?" I wasn't able to hold back anymore, Yelling at him was surprisingly making me feel better. He turned around to face me again. "Why the hell aren't you!?" he snapped back. I swallowed the lump in my throat feeling my eyes start to burn with tears.

"She's your mom! She went through hell for years grievin' you. I was there every goddamn time! She looked for you for weeks when this shit first hit. She looked for your damn body! It hasn't even been a week and you're already givin' up on her?!" He yelled back, keeping his eyes on me. I kept looking at him too, he wasn't holding back either. "Huh?! She ain't ever give up on you. So don't give up on her. At least give her that. You owe her that much. You ain't comin' with us. End of story. I'll have Grayson drag your ass back here if I have to." he said and walked again. "You're not my dad Daryl. I don't have to listen to you. Or do what you tell me to do." I said looking at his back. He slowed down and looked at the floor, finally coming to a stop.

He didn't turn around, He just stood there looking at the floor, listening to what I had to say. "My mom isn't here. I listen to my uncle. Not you." My voice shook as I looked at him. "Do what you damn please then." He said and walked towards the door, He pushed it open and walked out of the room. I covered my mouth feeling a tear fall from my eyes.