¢нαρтєя 14

KLAUS DIDN'T LIKE THE IDEA OF BINDING HIS DAUGHTER'S MAGIC anymore that his brother, Elijah. Because no matter what they may say, Hope is a Mikaelson witch. It is her birthright. The same way it was his to be a hybrid. He felt like a true hypocrite.

However, when Hope was born, The Hybrid promised to her; he would keep her needs before his and vowed to protect her innocence as long as he could in this cruel world. He wanted to give his daughter a life he wished when he was a child. And when he saw the nightmares that plagued his little girl's mind, he did what he thought was right at that moment.

But it seems fate had other plans.

***

"What is it?" Hayley asked confused.

"You. You're the reason Dahlia can cast such powerful spells," Rebekah said, looking at Freya with an appalled expression. Freya looked alarmed at it and began to shake her head in disagreement, but Rebekah continues on, "She's channeling you!"

"She must've found me. You have to belive me," said Freya, pacing around anxiously.

"Freya, I want to trust you, I do. But, you said it yourself-- you're bonded to Dahlia. I'm sorry, but it's better that you go. Please," said a distraught Rebekah.

***

"This was not my plan! You rushed it and made but a single weapon! Of course, she took it from you. And now, we've lost what advantage we had and used up the very materials we needed to kill her," said an angry Freya.

"It's a bit histrionic. Your materials are easily found. Let's take stock, shall we?" Klaus said, pointing at his sister, "There's an ample supply of your blood, Norwegian soil is hardly scarce... what else? Ah, yes-- the ashes of Dahlia's Viking oppressors."

"Only priceless relics got with great difficulty at a museum. Lost due to your worthless strategy!" said an annoyed Mikael.

And just like that, Klaus angrily vamp-speeds over to Mikael, pinning him to the wall and shoving the tip of the indestructible white oak stake into his chest. Mikael doesn't move or fight back. He simply stares at Klaus as Freya lunges toward Klaus, but is held back by Elijah.

"NO!" There was a scream and everything went dark.

***

"I wish I did believe you," Cami said. She was in the compound, talking with Klaus. "And, you know, maybe you were right. Maybe about everything. Even Freya! Maybe she's not what she seems. Maybe she is out to get you and twisting everyone against you, and maybe she is this terrible person. But, you know what she didn't do, Klaus? She didn't just kill Aiden!"