Chapter 13. (Under Rewrite)

The teal-blue haired psychopath was far too busy laughing maniacally as Kurogiri nearly collapsed from exhaustion of having to warp in something so large, all the while, the giant, bony and decaying head of Hisashi Midoriya, the World Breaker, loomed over the residents of U.A.

Ochako, All Might, and many others could only look on in terror of the sight, Hisashi was nothing like what he was before, not a shred of resemblance remained. But Ryukyu and Izuku, they looked like someone had just walked all over their graves, Izukus' scales physically paling again, this time, out of sheer horror.

In all of his short fifteen years of life, Izuku had never felt so scared, the proud and raging fire that burned with righteous fury in his heart was slowly but surely being snuffed out. "No...Dad...What did you do to yourself?" This was the thought that ran on repeat inside Izukus' head, his sense of rationality also fading at the same pace as his courage.

The boys' auntie Ryuko wasn't faring any better as she looked up into the flaming blue, soulless eyes of her little brother. Upon hearing the news that her brother had turned to the side of villainy, the man that she always saw as her innocent baby brother, she was devastated. But she never thought anything like this was possible, and much like Izuku, only one thought raced through her mind. "Oh my god, Hisashi, what happened to you!?"

The other members of U.As' staff and the students of 1-A could only imagine what it's like for the two relatives to see the World Breaker in the condition he was in. Speaking of the undead horror, only his giant, bony arms and head leaned from the massive warp gate, the rest of his body was somewhere on the other side, wherever it was.

So if the villains' plan was to strike fear into their hearts, it was working like a charm. "HAHAHAHAA! DO YOU SEE IT NOW HEROES, YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THE WORLD BREAKER! HE'LL KILL YOU ALL, ESPECIALLY THE LITTLE BRAT THAT HE MADE WITH THAT SLUT HE FOUND! WORLD BREAKER!"

Upon hearing his master call out to him, the bony head of the dragon turned down as his piercing orbs look directly into Shigarakis', waiting for his command. "KILL THEM ALL, MAKE SURE THAT NOT EVEN THEIR BONES WILL REMAIN BY TOMORROW!"

Upon hearing the order, Hisashi's eyes flared up as he reared his head back towards the warp gate before shooting upwards with opened jaws and let out the exact same roar that he let out when announcing his presence.

Everyone immediately clutched their ears to stop themselves from going deaf, now that this time, they had the chance to actually do so without the threat of their faces being torn off from the wind pressure. The dragons' roar was so powerful, it caused the ground to shake and the ceiling to start caving in on itself.

Debris started falling around the populous of U.A as they immediately knew they couldn't win against the abomination and his masters, so they began to evacuate the U.S.J when the roaring ceased.

Though not everyone heard the order given as Izuku and Ryuko stood there, their minds completely blank and all they were thinking was what Hisashi was thinking when he did this. When the World Breaker looked down, his fiery blue orbs landed on his son and older sister.

This gave the dragon hero the impression that maybe her little brother was still in there, that he can still be reasoned with. And so, in desperation, with her puffy red, teary eyes, she called out to him, shouting at the top of her lungs to see if he could hear her. "HISASHI, IT'S ME, RYUKO! PLEASE, TELL ME YOU DIDN'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU TURNED YOURSELF INTO A MONSTER!"

As she continued screaming at the top of her lungs, she looked deep into the fiery blue orbs that are his eyes, looking for some form of familiarity in them, that he would recognise that he was hearing the voice of his big sister...But there was nothing there.