Chapter 8

Emily p.o.v

I rubbed my eyes to see it was 7:30am...gosh i m so tired but i have to go....Idk why but I was so dedicated about my work...something tells me im going to be a good doctor...

I got refreshed and packed my stuff and left the house...
I searched dad in the office he wasn't there...so I sat down on the chair...i was looking around and saw a file named
COLE REYNOLDS

I curiously opened it...
Mother name: Alicia Reynolds
Father name: late Quinton Reynolds
Charged with:Murder,rape,robbery,assault,battery

When I read rape i just...my heart skipped a beat...he is a fucking rapist and im so fucking fond of him..i hate myself...and him...my heart felt heavy and my eyes were burning...

I felt a hand on my head...it was dad...I closed the file....
"I was waiting for u" I said and rushed out of the office...
"Emily wait" dad called..
I stopped

"R u crying" dad asked shockingly
"No" I wiped my face... i stood there trying to hold back my emotions...why the hell am I crying...he doesn't even mean anything to me...he did bad things and he is paying for it...

"Okay" dad said quietly...he stood up and walked towards me

"Uve been working so hard im proud of u" he said and hugged me...i needed that..... I hugged him back...im sure he must be thinking im missing mom...but I wasn't...I wanted to tell him but what am i supposed to say...I saw that Cole has done so many things...bad things..and im sad about it...

I broke the hug and went into the prisoner's building...I checked everyone in every cells..but Cole...i just didn't want to see his face....but i have to...

I entered his cell and turned the lights on without warning...he was sitting...thank god...
I stopped for a second..and then I came close to him...i applied the ointment harshly...
"Ahhh" he said under his breath...
I looked at him and slowed down....
What is wrong with me?!?! I thought..
"Im sorry" i muttered
He looked down....

"U asked me why the officer clipped my nail off few days ago"
I stopped after hearing his voice...its like my whole body forgot how to work...

" He tried to hurt my mother....when they were taking me in..my mom got between me and them..she refused to let me go...and the officer pushed her so hard she hit her head on the floor" he explained...
he hit an old lady.....this officer is going to be in trouble now

" so then...what did u do..." I asked him quietly...
" I punched him several time in his stomach until he bled" he said looking guilty...

My mouth formed O shape as I sat there....I don't know what to say.

"Im sorry" was all I could say....I got up and left his cell quickly...I literally ran away
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.