Chapter 9

I couldn't sleep last night...his images flashed through my mind...him punching the officer recklessly....but I realised what he did was right...if anyone hurt my mother ill do the same....
I brushed my thoughts off and pulled all my strength to get ready...i didn't care enough to do anything with my hair so i left it open today and left the house...i looked at my watch...Godd it was 10 im so late...

COLE P.O.V

It is 10:15 she is not here yet...she must be scared of me after what I told her yesterday. ..why am I even waiting for her...maybe becuz....becuz she is the only human interaction im having these days...I don't wanna see other prisoner's fucked up faces...
When I see her...she is so energetic and.... smiley...it makes me feel better to see someone with not a...fucked up face

what am I even thinking...but how come she is so happy seeing our stupid faces everyday...I would've punched the shit out of some ppl tbh...
She is not going to come today its 10:30
I groaned as someone turned on the light...

Her fragrance filled the room and reached my nose...
"R u okay" she looks concerned...she must have heard me groan
"Im fine..." I replied roughly...
" I heard u groan...let me see your hand"
She takes my hand...her hands r so soft....probably the softest thing I've touched in years..I keep staring at her like a creep...i love it..she gets so uncomfortable but I like that....i like her chattering...though I don't reply back...i just look at her

She is very stunning...with her brown hair and black eyes...the sun rays coming from the window passing through her hair made it look golden...she is...beautiful..

I was in my dream when she snapped her finger
"Hello...r u even listening" she said irritated...
She was so close to my face..I studied her face..her features were perfect

All of a sudden she noticed the bruise on neck...

"What is this" she yelled
Her hand caressing my neck without even realising...i don't even know what she was talking about...

" what is what?" I asked
"This bruise it looks fresh" she stated
"Anyone hurted u?" She said looking more hurt...why does she care...why does she give a shit whether its fresh or from years ago...Her caring so much made me uncomfortable....I am not used to it....

"Why do u care...just put the bandage and go" I blurted
She looked at me...her face dropped
She stood up to walk away...im such a dickhead...

"Some other prisoners were messing with me " I replied looking down...
She stopped turning towards me
"Messing with u?"
"Yes" i answered
She came and sat down infront of me...she put out the same damn ointment god I hate its smell...but it was working so I didn't really bother...it made the pain go away..

"I hate its smell" I complained
She glanced up and smiled...her smile was so goddamn beautiful...her plump lips forming a curve...
"Me too" she said softly looking at the first aid box
"But it helps with the pain...so i guess its alright" I stated..
She laughed and i just...kept looking at her...I never really noticed a girl like this before...
"Ill see u tomorrow Cole"...she said packing the things in the first aid...and walked away...I didn't want her to...but I can't stop her either...