Chapter 20

All this feelings I had for this boy is making me so confused....I just get lost when I look into his eyes...I guess im dying becuz I've never been with a boy before...

Something in me loved adventure and danger....with him i felt both...i knew I'd never fall for a ordinary boy with a boring life...
I chuckled at my thoughts...i really am nuts...

I glanced at the wall clock it was getting late...I have to take Mrs.Reynolds back...
I made my way back to Cole's cell...i got in...

"Its getting late" I said awkwardly...i didn't want to separate them but i have no choice...they were holding hands and talking about something....it felt so bad

Mrs.Reynolds got up kissed Cole's forehead and convinced herself to come back with me...

I reached her house and dropped her off
Before getting out of the car she thanked me for a millionth time...
"Thanku so much sweetheart I wish u all the happiness in the world...god bless u my dear" she patted my head...
I smiled at her sweet words..
"I'll come again to check on u Mrs.Reynolds" I said
"Sure honey u r welcomed here anytime" she said and walked towards her house..

I turned around to check for my bag but it wasn't there...shit i forgot it in Cole's cell.. i have to get it back...if anyone sees my bag im done..

I drove back to Bethlehem...I decided to sneak becuz if dad saw me going in at 11pm...he will gonna have a lot of questions...I stumbled into his cell

"Cole I lef- " I was about to turn on the lights as he grabbed me and hugged
tightly...I was totally speechless..I soon found myself melting into his strong yet comfortable arms...he felt like home..
I decided not to hug him back not wanting the situation to be more awkward...

He realised that I was not hugging him back and he broke the hug...I was standing there lingering in the same position...his warmness still holding onto my body as I was so cold already...

"I am wet...there's umm..its raining" I said
"Oh yeah...sorry...thanku Emily" he managed out awkwardly...ohh god i wish I hugged him back..
I regret it

"Thanku for doing so much and getting in so much trouble for me" he added
"Nobody ever did so much for me"
"Its fine" I mumbled
"I left my bag here" I spoke
"Yeah" he searched it in the darkness
"Here" he said handing it to me

"Thanku very much" he said again..
"Bye" I waved to him
"Bye" he waved back