Chapter 21: Beast in a Cage

Jungkook's P.O.V

I continued tutoring Taehyung the next day at his place. Watching the boy bite on his pen as he was compiling genius solutions, there was no doubt in mind his success was guaranteed. My great student's brain could do magic once understanding a few simple techniques.

Similar to his mind, the way his lips turned a frown while thinking before he sucked and bit into them, and how he ran his fingers through his hair, were brilliant.

"All of them? I got all of them right?!" Taehyung jumped up in joy.

"Congratulations." I pulled him into a kiss, which he was happy to return, giggling when I threw him onto the bed.

He let me peck him again as I got on top, but turned his head shortly after. "My family might be home from the visit soon, so I'm afraid we have to keep studying."

Taehyung got up, yet I pushed him back onto the mattress.

"Are you sure? We haven't done it for a while..." I leaned in, allowing my lips to travel across his neck.

"I am, they can't find out... We shouldn't take the risk," he said.

"Please? You're so handsome today, and I want you so bad..."

"Jungkook..." I reattached our lips again, and his mouth was moving along, hesitant. "M-make it quick then. I beg you," he finally said.

Taehyung lay still, let me do as I pleased, only exhaled out an occasional groan, and kept staring at the clock, anxious. I buried my face in his shoulder, mesmerized by his scent, and wrapped arms around him, lost in the moment. At last, his moans grew louder and more frequent.

Covering his nape with kisses, I sneaked a hand to his member. As his grip on the sheets was tightening, so was my grip on his shirt— I didn't mean to tear it apart.

When his brother came in, we had already dressed.

Taehyung had to change his shirt. He didn't have many.

"I'll buy you a new one," I told him.

"It's okay, Jungkook, I can afford basic clothing," he said.

"Is it? You said no..."

"I told you to be quick, and you were. Nothing happened. I enjoyed it." Taehyung's tone had made it clear; he didn't care.

"Whatever, it's not like I'm always kind to you..."

"Exactly." I froze and blinked at him. "What, do you want me to cry over this? I'm in love with you, you can't stand me, that's what we have, and I'm fine with it."

That was so fucked up.

The fact that I had done comparable things to him in the past was so fucked up.

When I got home and talked to Robert on the phone, everything got even more fucked up.

"Next time you see Kim, could you please ask him if his father's checkup results are alright? He doesn't answer my texts, and last time I talked to my parents about it, Mom told me they might indicate if the damage from the stroke can be undone or not," Robert said.

"What?"

"Turns out Mom's treated him a few times already, he's in the hospital she works at."

"What are you talking about?!" I demanded.

Robert remained silent for a couple of seconds. "You didn't know?"

"Didn't know what?" My voice was becoming shaky and desperate.