Arrival

Third Person POV

A blinding light came in the middle of the ocean then out of the light 6 ships appeared. Two are aircraft carriers, one destroyer, and 3 cruisers. On one of the ships 6 men in their countries uniforms lay unconscious on the deck of one of the aircraft carriers.  Once the ships are completely out of the light the light fades away and soon the men began to stir.

Johnathan: In the name of liberty, were am I?

John: what bloody heck happened?

Dimitri: YA snova p'yan? ( Am I drunk again?)

Karl: schulde meinen Kopf. (ow my head)

Kaito: Watashi wa shinde imasu ka, koreha raisedesu ka.( Am I dead, is this the afterlife?)

Giovanni: Perché le mie orecchie suonano quando sono morto? ( Why does my ears ring when I am dead?)

They started to get up and were immediately on their feet when they see each other.

Johnathan: AAHH it's a nazi, a jap, and the weak one.

Giovanni: I take offense in that you american swine!

John: Where the bloody hell are we, and do I know you?

Karl: Yes, you do because your the one who is trying to stab me!

Kaito: It is the American who is storming my beach.

Dimitri: I am glad I am not drunk.

Johnathan: Wait how can you guys speak perfect English with no accent?

The group stops and test out their voices and saw that he was right.

Dimitri: Well comrade this is a very weird day.

John: I second that.

Kaito: Yeah, I am confused.

Giovanni: Maybe this is the afterlife.

Karl: For the afterlife there is a lot of water.

They looked around them and were shocked to see that they were on a ship and surrounded by other ships.

Johnathan: Please tell me I am not the only one seeing this.

Dimitri: Comrade, you are not the only one.

John: Wait look at the flags.

Kaito: What happened to your flag Gio?

Giovanni: I don't know but what about Karl's?

Karl: Why is everyone else flags the same but mine.

Then they hear a weird sound and turned to the sound only to find themselves facing a huge fleet of ships with black and red hulls. Their eyes widen as they see the ships turning their turrets towards them and started to fire.

John: Hit the deck!

They all jump down and the first salvo misses them barley.

Dimitri: Great Comrade, now what?

Then out of no where blue cubes came from Kaito's ship as it disappears and circles around him.

Kaito: AAUGH! Help me, help me!

Then the cubes transformed into him and he gained his riggings.

Giovanni: Wait how do you do that?

Kaito: I imagined myself fighting them.

The others try that and the others ships did the same thing when they opened their eyes they where standing on water with their weapons out.

John: Ok, guys how about we form a truce for now.

Everyone nodded there heads and they all turned to face their enemy. Johnathan shot his rifle and his bullets changed into a squadron of F-18A Super Hornets.

Johnathan: Wow this is cool.

The others follow suit, Dimitri fires his rifle and launched his Migs. Kaito, Giovanni, Karl, and James fire their battereys and missiles at the fleet. In a few seconds the entire fleet was sunk and the two aircraft carrier's planes returned.

John: Well, that just happened.

Then they heard a voice crackle on their radios.

???: This is Azur Lane base, we are under a surprised attack. Requesting support!

The group looks at each other and nodded.

Johnathan: This is Private Johnathan Walker of the Unites States Marine Corps. We will be coming to assist you.

???: The who? Actually never mind please send help to these coordinates.

Johnathan: Copy that. *turns off radio* Alright guys lets go.

The group then sped off towards the coordinates that Johnathan gave them but as they sped along they each had a quick flash of pain.

All: AUGH!

Once the pain subsided they began to now more about themselves, their ship names, and the capabilities. But they quickly pushed all of this new information to the back of their heads and quickly once again going to the coordinates where they are needed.