Azur Lane

Third Person POV

We made our way to the coordinates we were given but we stopped just outside the base and were shocked at what we saw.

John: Bloody hell, is that a giant fox with and aircraft carriers deck strapped to it's back!?

Kaito: Kitsune, it is a kitsune with a giant aircraft carrier deck strapped to its back.

Dimitri: I really wished I was drunk now.

Johnathan: You are not the only one.

Karl: Count me in.

Giovanni: So should we help them?

We then turned towards the giant fox as it was about to eat a little girl.

Johnathan: Quick let's go!

Johnathan fired his rifle twice, once for the F18 Hornets to launch and another to hit the fox or kitsune, whichever you want. His shot hit and the thing and it turned it's head slowly towards the group which is closing in the distance so they can use their automatic weapons.

John: Let em' have it!

The group began to fire their secondary weapons but then they heard a cry of pain and they saw a white furred kitsune women with blue flaming petals surrounding her.

???: How dare you! This body belongs to my sister!

Kaito: Did you just say that?

???: Yes, now you will pay!

Dimitri: Glad I am not the only one who heard that.

John: Just shoot her already.

Johnathan: Couldn't agree more Mr. Tea drinker.

Johnathan raised his M1 and fired a shot that goes straight through the women heart. The women falls over and her fox/kitsune disappear and transforms into her rigging's. However to the surprise of the group she gets back up.

John: Oh god save the queen, take her out!

The group grabs their secondary guns and started to spray bullets at the women but they were blocked by black haired fox/kitsune which they assume is the sister.

Dimitri: What is this witchcraft!

Kaito: By the emperor!

Giovanni: Everyone stay back!

Giovanni grabs a panzershreck from his kit and aimed it at the two. Before he could fire a red petal is thrown at him.

John: Look out!

John quickly shoots the petal before it could hit anyone and Giovanni get ready to fire his panzershreck.

Giovanni: Clear!

He fires the projectile which missed them by a hair.

John: Are you kidding me man!

Giovanni: It's my first time firing one of them!

Johnathan: This is not ameteaur hour!

Kaito: That was our chance to take them out!

Dimitri: I have seen my babushka (grandma) shoot better than you!

Karl: You could have told us, now we are screwed!

The group turns around to see a very confused pair of foxes/kitsunes, japanese aircraft carrier girl, and base full of other ships.

???2: Uhm...we will be taking our leave. Good bye Azur Lane and....other group. This is a formal decleration of war.

???: We, the Sakura Empire, along with Iron Blood will crush your deception.

???2: The mighty must control the future. Heaven will reside with us, the tru conqueror of the seas.

Karl: Wrong, that will go to the Fatherland!

John: You imbecile, the British have ruled the waves before you were born!

Karl: We have the beast of steel!

John: That died on it's first mission!

Karl: At least our pride of the fleet didn't sink in 13 minutes!

John: First the Hood wasn't that bad and second my brother was on their man, not cool.

Karl: Oh...sorry about that.

John: No no it's fine...

Karl: I have a brother and cousin on the Prinz Eugen.

John: Oh hey that's cool.

Karl: But we still have a better fleet!

John: No, the British fleet out number your fleet by a lot.

Klarl: Quantity over quality is apparently your strategy.

Dimitri: Worked well for us.

Karl: Not now Dimitri!

Kaito: Fools, the emperor's fleet will rule supreme! We have the best aircraft carriers!

Johnathan: Oh yeah name some...

Kaito: Done. Zuikaku, Shokaku, Kaga, Amagi, Akagi, Soryu, Hiryu, and many more!

Johnathan: And guess where they are now! Under the fucking ocean because of our fleet!

Kaito: You are cheating 3 carriers can't defeat the entire fleet!

Johnathan: But we did so suck it! As long as the Enterprise lives we will always win!

Giovanni: Man must be nice to actually have a navy that wins battles...

The group then stops their argument and comforts Giovanni.

John: Hey man it is ok, not all of us can have a great navy.

Karl: Yeah, after all your country must have some good branch of the armed forces.

Giovanni: Like what?

The rest of the group:.....

Giovanni: Thought so, man my country is going to be remembered as a fricken meme in history.

John: At least your not the French.

Rest of the group: Agreed.

???: Well...we will just be leaving now.

The 3 carriers and 1 destroyer left while the ships from the base approached the group. A tall women stepped forwards and started to speak.

???: Well, thank you for your help, would you like to come and talk about this inside our base?

The group: Yes please.

???: Great, then follow me please.