Awakening pt. 4

Third Person POV

Unicorn: B-Big sister, w-why are there people in that train?

Illustrious: I don't know...

As the train came to a stop on the station a couple of the soldiers started to get sick. The carts smell of dead bodies and sewage as well as sweat. A women was seen in the cart window as well as a man and a child on the mans shoulder.

Women 1: Water? Does anyone have water?

Man 1: Does anyone have bread?

Child 1: I want to go home...

Women 2: Please, anyone please give us any bread or water.

Man 2: Anything we don't care but please...

The pleads continue and a couple of soldiers started going through their bags and getting out bread which they then started throwing into the cart via the windows or the entrance. Karl got a couple of empty cans and started to get fresh water into them.

Karl: We can throw these up as well.

As the soldiers threw up bread and water cans a man with a cap which has a skull and crossbones on it's front came off the train with 4 other men. He made his way to the Officer who

???: Stop! What are you doing!

Officer: They are giving these poor souls the stuff they need.

???: This is my train, get your men away from it!

Officer: I will not.

The Officer started to make his way to the cart with a small bit of bread when the man stopped him and tore the bread out of his hand.

???: This is unacceptable!

The man then stomped onto the bread and kicked it away from the Officer. He then saw Karl filling up water cans and made his way to him. He stopped next to him and kicked a can over onto Karl's boots. Karl picked up the can and continued to fill the others with water.

???: Stop at once!

Karl ignored him.

???: That is an order! You will stop giving these vermin water!

Karl continued to ignore him and the mans shouting got the attention of a few of the soldiers.

Sheffield: Karl...

Belfast: I have never seen you like this Sheffield.

Bismarck: This isn't good.

Suddenly the man raised his pistol and pulled the trigger.

*Bang*

Karl: Augh!

Karl fell over holding his leg in pain. The man turned around and faced a shocked group of soldiers. Sheffield's eyes was twitching in rage as the other ships couldn't believe what they saw.

???: All soldiers who disobey the Fuhrer orders are to be treated like criminals! You will stop this immediately!

Most of the soldiers ignored him and continued throwing bread and water cans to the people in the train. Karl slowly got back up and began to fill more water cans and slowly stood up to give them to the people in the cart.

???: This is treason!

 The soldiers just ignored him again and Karl was about halfway towards the carts. The man was in a fury and in a fit of rage he raised his pistol again.

*Bang*

A sickening thud was hear and Karl's legs begun to create a pool of blood around it. The ships eyes widened as the soldiers turned their heads again with shocked faces. The man walked up to Karl and stuck the pistol next to his head.