Hello

Third Person POV

The ships where all shocked to hear the voice. Then John began to move and he slowly lifted his head.

John: Ah bloody h*ll.....my head...

Dimitri: What happened....

Johnathan: F*cking h*ll...

Kaito: Why is everything so bright....

Enterprise: Guys?

The boys lifted their heads up and their eyes widened at what they saw.

Karl: Where are we? Why is everyone here?

Kaito: Why does this look like a torture cell?

John: Is that really your first question?

Johnathan: That's not a bad question.

Dimitri: Do any of you know what's happening?

The boys looked at the ship girls who looked back at them.

Cleveland: How...

The boys looked at her in confusion.

Dimitri: How? Comrade if you want us to answer a question then say more then just "How?"

Denver: How, after all you have been through. How are you still sane?

The boys looked at her in slight confusion. Then their faces turn to one of stone.

Johnathan: We aren't.

His answer shook the ships but then Johnathan began to glow.

Karl: Johnathan, why are you glowing?!

Johnathan: What?!

Then a speck of light came from John and it filled the room. Then the ships saw that Johnathan was gone and in his wall is what seems to almost be a screen. Soon they found Johnathan on a bus with a over a dozen of other men. 

John: Where are we?

Karl: What is this?

Dimitri: Why can I read English?!

The rest to the ships looked where they are but where soon cutoff when a man in a uniform and a large brown hat stormed into the bus.

Man: Alright ladies! Welcome to the United States Marine Corps Training center in Hawaii! Unfortunately we can't train you here so you will be moved to the good old Parris Island. Understood?!

Men in bus: Yes sir!

The man then got out of the bus and the bus began to roll again. Suddenly a bright light came back and Johnathan was back on the wall and began to cough violently.

Enterprise: Johnathan?!

Johnathan: Aw crap....*cough* that hurts.

John: What the h*ll just happened?!

Suddenly Johnathan's eyes turned a bright white and he began to scream in pain. The rest of the boys watched in shock as the ships where scared out of their minds.

Hornet: What?!

Then Johnathan's body slumped over and his heart begins to glow white every time it pulses.

Karl: What in the worl-

Suddenly Kaito disappears and his wall changed.

Dimitri: This isn't good!

Suddenly the sound of bullets was present and Kaito along with Hinata rushed into a city. Kaito lobbed a grenade into a building and a man exited the door with a rifle in hand. Hinata shot the man in the head as Kaito begins to shoot inside the building. Suddenly an explosion is heard and Kaito was thrown to the ground. He began to scream with pain as a piece of hot metal is sticking out of his arm. Hinata got water and pulled the piece of metal out cleaning the blood. Then a man appeared out of the alley and starts to fire at the two. Hinata ducks down and drags Kaito into cover.