The battle

Somewhere in the sea.

Third Person POV

Planes buzz around the lone american carrier still standing, that carrier was of course USS Hornet. Around her Hammann, North Hampton, Long Island, and Arizona are all lying in the ocean, exhausted from dodging the airplanes attacks. Then the sound of a flute is heard and a white haired aircraft carrier launches more planes.

Shoukaku: This melody is a requiem, to quell the dead.

She than continues to play her flute as her aircraft try to hit the Hornet.

Hornet: I don't enjoy being totally on the defensive!

She went through a waterspout caused by a bomb but was caught by another ship girl who has her katana drawn.

Zuikaku: Gotcha!

She raised her blade preparing for the killing blow.

Hornet: Dammit!

The a squadron of F4 wildcats came in and started to shoot at Zuikaku.

Zuikaku: What?!

She then blocks the bullets and starts to back away. Shoukaku lifts her head from her flute and looks to where her sister is. Enterprise then quickly sailed up to Hornet.

Hornet: Sister!

Enterprise: Go!

Enterprise fires some arrows at the enemy while Hornet starts to turn back to the rest of the fleet.

Hornet: Thanks sister!

As she was heading back she noticed a couple of ships, they were male?

Hornet: Who are the guys?

Enterprise: They are with us.

Zuikaku: There you are Grey Ghost!

She rushes Enterprise but was then blocked by Kaito's katana.

Zuikaku: YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Kaito: Fighting a close range battle with a bow vs a katana isn't very honorable.

Zuikaku: I am wasting my time with yo-

She was cut off as Kaito kicked her away and got into a battle stance.

Shoukaku: Sister!

Kaito: Let's put that to the test, shall we?

Zuikaku got up and charged Kaito and the 2 engaged in close quaters combat.

With the rest of the fleet Cleveland, Laffey, Javalien, and the rest of the boys helped get the other girls up. Hornet approached them and nearly fell over but Cleveland helped steady her.

Cleveland: This is our chance to pull back. Let me just bring out my ship.

Prinz Eugen: Feuer!

Prinz Eugen's riggings fired at them and the girls had barely enough time to dodge them. When the water settled they saw their attacker.

Cleavland: Now what!

Prinz Eugen: Guten tag. Don't leave us out yet Azur Lane, especially you boys.

She licked her lips while Karl just stared at her.

Karl: Are you German?

Prinz Eugen: What? No I am Iron Blood.

Karl: What is you name?

Prinz Eugen: My name is Prinz Eugen.

Karl:....*Starts to cry*

Prinz Eugen: Did I do something wrong?

Karl: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS! WHY IS THE SHIP MY FAMILY IS SERVING ON SOME KIND OF WEIRDO WITH SHARKS FOR GUNS! WHY GOD WHY DO YOU DO THIS!!! *continues to cry*

The other boys try to comfort him while giving Prinz Eugen a questioning look.

Prinz Eugen: Well, you boys want to have some fun?

All of them immediately grab their secondary weapons and start to spray bullets at her forcing her back.

Z23: Hey, I am here too!

The boys looked over but then immediately turn their attention back to Prinz Eugen.

Z23: Hey I am a dangerous opponent!

John: Johnathan, can you please shut her up.

Johnathan: Gladly.

Johnathan's F18 Hornets soon came in and launched their payloads against Z23. She dodged them but then they circled back around and hit her straight in the back causing her to be damaged.

Z23: Ouch...that hurts.

Then Kaito struck a blow with his handle against Zuikaku's stomach causing her to have the wind knocked out of her.

Shoukaku: SISTER!

Giovanni: And target locked.

Giovanni fired his rifle and a missle came out of the bullet hitting Shoukaku square in the chest. She plumits towards the ocean, her riggings showing significant damage.

Zuikaku: SISTER! YOU DOGS, I WILL KILL YO-!

She was cut off when Enterprise quickly knocked her out with her bow. However this causes her bow to shatter and she starts to suffer from her previous wounds.

Kaito: You should really rest up.

Enterprise: I need to be ready at all times.

Kaito: A great warrior needs to know when to rest and when to fight, or else he/she will be chipped down until nothing is left.

Suddenly Enterprise slumped over but was caught by Belfast.

Kaito: When did you get here?

Belfast: I was busy getting her majesty's fleet together, but it seems my actions were not necessary.

Kaito: Let's go. Lady's first.

Belfast: Thank you mister Kaito.

Kaito: Just Kaito please.

John: Hey Kaito, those were some bloody good swordsmanship back there.

Kaito: Thanks. Now lets go back home. I am tired.

Karl: Understandable.

Dimitri: You ok comrade. That was some real mental scarring you had there.

Karl: I am fine. Thanks for asking.

Prinz Eugen: Are you just going to ignore us?

Johnathan: Oh yeah we need to bring back the two unconscience ships back. We can interrogate them.

Dimitri: Good thinking comrade.

Z23: Are you guys really going to ignore us?

John: Karl, the honors.

Karl: Glad you asked.

Karl launched 3 missiles 1 at Z23 and 2 at Prinz Eugen. All three hit their mark and the both ships fell unconscience due to the damage.

Johnathan: Well, more prisoners to interrogate.

Cleveland: Alright guys, can you get your ships out so we can tow these guys back home?

Johnathan: Sure. Come on guys lets go home. 

The boys nodded and they start their way home, prisoners and injured in tow.