Awakening pt. 3

Third Person POV

Enterprise: Just the beginning?

Hornet: That doesn't sound good.

The number on the map changed to Suddenly they noticed multiple red dots all over the globe. In the area where John was there where fighters and bombers everywhere.

Vestal: Looks like they where aiming for military targets.

As they saw the world plunge into war they noticed Johnathan and Dimitri are not in the war.

Prinz Eugen: Well at least 2 of them are safe.

Bismarck: So much going on.

The map began to pulse and it soon dragged them into a place where Kaito was in. A place called Nanking. As they looked around they saw the place was empty. There was no life but then they saw a group of Japanese soldiers leaving a house. They were carrying many different objects out of the house. Tea sets, books, pieces of art, jewelry, and other trinkets. They were looting.

Price of Wales: What are they doing?!

Nagato: This is dishonorable.

Takao: Where is Kaito?

The ships continue to walk the abandoned streets and they saw the same. Groups of Japanese soldiers pillage the houses and many brag about their found items. However not all Japanese soldiers took part in these looting.

Akagi: Where is that boy?

Kaga: Uhm what is that?

The ships turned to see a large building with a huge sign over the entrance. It said had only Japanese on the sign and all the Sakura Empire ships paled at what it said.

Enterprise: What does it say?

Nagato: Comfort women....

Hornet: What!

Bismarck: Where is the honor in these "soldiers"!?

Suddenly they heard a scuffle from behind them and they saw Kaito being pushed by a group of other soldiers towards the building.

Kaito: W-w-wait guys!

Soldier 1: Aw come on man, you always avoid this place. Why not just take a look.

Kaito: But this isn't right.

Soldier 2: Oh stop being such a baby.

Soldier 3: Why do you act like a child.

Soldier 4: Come on it's just a little quickie.

Kaito: 2 of you are drunk.

Soldier 2: I'm not drunk...

Kaito: You are literally pink as a rose.

Soldier 1: Come on man just do it...

Kaito: Look a bird!

All the rest of the soldiers looked where he pointed and he quickly ran away.

Soldier 1: Hey he is getting away!

Soldier 2: Just let him, now let's go.

The remaining group of soldiers went into the the building as Kaito hid behind a ruined building until they were gone.

Kaito: Why in the world will the Emperor allow this? Where is the honor?

Kaito continues to mumble to himself as he begun to make his way back to his barracks.

Kaga: Well it's good to see that your boyfriend is not a pervert.

Takao: I guess.

Suddenly they heard a scream and they turned around towards the noise and they noticed that they were in a different city. They saw it was night and the lights were on. Then a crash was heard and a young women with a gun crashed out of a building. She was quickly followed by Karl and 2 other men.