Awakening Pt. 7

Third Person POV

Karl was in silence but the man just smiled.

Man: Come on private. We need you to get checked in.

Karl simply stood there but he quickly regained himself and started to walk inside with the man. The ships looked around and where horrified. Men and women of all different backgrounds could be seen half-starving. Karl was given a tour by the man and the ships followed.

Man: And over here is our precious gas chambers. This is where the vermin are.....taken care off.

The man smiled sadistically but Karl could only look at the people.

Karl: Sir....some of them are prisoners of war and most are civilians. This is a god damn war crime.

Man: Oh and that is the mentality that brought you here. So now you will learn. You're lucky we need every bullet for the Eastern front or else those bullets will be in you, your family, and everyone you love.

His threat shook the ships but Karl didn't flinch.

Karl: Understood sir.

Man: Now, we have a live demonstration of the gas chambers happening now.

This made Karl cringe slightly but then it got much worse.

Man: And you Karl will get a special duty. You're going to make sure that, when the gas is settled, all those pests are dead. And if they some how survived....well then. You're going to finish what the gas started.

Karl was starting to turn pale and many of the ships started to get sick.

Man: I hope you do your job well.

Karl:........yes.....sir....

The man turned away and headed towards a building complex and Karl collapsed onto the side of the building.

Karl: God why did you do this to me....

Karl just sat their and then the ships where pulled away in a cloud of dust. When they could see again they could see that they were back at the harbor.

Enterprise: Why are we here?

???: Keep moving!

The ships turned around and where shocked at what they saw.

Yorktown: What are they doing?

Johnathan: Tojo! Tojo!

Clark: God danigt where is he?!

The ships saw Johnathan and Clark running around trying to look for his friend. Finally Tojo waved his hand and the two ran up to him.

Clark: Dude, what's happening?

Tojo: The soldiers came into our houses and told us to get our suitcases and clothes and come outside.

Johnathan: Why are they doing this?