1

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

***********************

"Arnav bitwa , is everything set for Anjali Bitiya's wedding? We have only a week left" Naani asked Arnav who was, as usual, busy with his laptop. The whole family was present in the living room. Little Akshat was trying to pull the decorations down as he roamed around the room with his mother running behind.

"Yeah Naani, almost everything is set. We just need to get the lehenga ready. All contracts are in place regarding venue, food, decorations. Arjun is on top of it as well." Arnav answered.

"Hello hi bye-bye, why is the Lehenga not done yet Arnav bitwa? Knowing you, you should've finished it the day the wedding was announced." Maami asked, looking up from her make up mirror.

"I don't want you guys teasing me about it, but I am a bit superstitious now. Last time I designed the Lehenga for Di and we all know..." He trailed off.

"Come on Chotte, my marriage falling apart had nothing to do with your Lehenga and everything to do with a lying and cheating bastard." Anjali chimed in.

Arnav was proud of how his Di had grown as a person in the past three years. It was a dark period for the entire Raizada family. Most of them had come out of it. He would too, as soon as he found his Khushi.

"I know Di. I am not taking any risks this time anyway. I am happy about the man you chose for yourself this time. None of us could've known about his intentions, but Arjun's are crystal clear. He loves you." Arnav had gone off topic without realising it. Anjali squeezed his hand as if to say, I understand and gave him a small smile.

"Arjun bitwa is a nice guy and we are happy about it. But Chotte, you are yet to tell us about the Lehenga." Naani reminded him.

"Oh yes, I have asked Kushal to do it this time. I am sure he is on it. In fact, I'll go call him now." Arnav said keeping his laptop aside and standing up.

"Khushal is your friend from Mumbai right?" Anjali asked .

"Yeah Di, the same. I would just remind him anyway." Arnav said as he took out his phone and went towards his room.

Khushi sat in the living room in Mumbai, observing the three year old Rishi as he was fiddling with his dad's phone. Suddenly the screen flashed and Khushi saw the name 'Arnav Singh Raizada' in it. She was shocked out of her wits. Her past came flooding onto her. She immediately cut the phone call and rushed to her brother's room. Kushal was working on his laptop. Riana was in the Kitchen after kicking out Khushi. Riana loved to cook. But, when Khushi came along with the same passion for cooking, they had to kick each other out to do what they both loved.

"Bhai I think you got a call. Rishi was playing with it and... " she was cut mid-off when the phone rang again.

"ASR is calling, one minute Khushi" Khushal said pointing a finger at his sister as he attended the call.

"Hello Arnav, how are you man?" Kushal said into the phone.

"How am I? Why the hell did you reject the call the first time?"

"So sorry ASR, Rishi was playing with it. Tell me what happened that made the great ASR call me on a Sunday evening?" Kushal was a happy-go-lucky guy, just like his sister. Khushi was shocked to see her brother interact in such a playful manner with her husband, err.. ex-husband?

"Why am I calling? Do you not remember Kushal? Tell me you are kidding. Why did I even bother with you..." ASR was clearly irritated with him, Kushal gathered as much while thinking back to what could've caused it.