6

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

***********************

Khushi walked into the room with full authority and Arnav just stood there as he observed her.

"Mr. Raizada, did you have your medicine yesterday?"

"No, I was busy with the function and I didn't get time to...." Khushi did not let him complete.

"Wow, no wonder you lost your balance...And today?"

"No"

"Not again, you are not a small kid who needs to be reminded about all these.! When will you start taking care of yourself?" She was all over the place, scolding him for not having his medicines on time. Khushi did not realize she was being authoritative. Arnav was loving the care he was getting. 

"I don't need to"

"What was that?"

"I said I don't need to take care of myself Khushi, especially when you are there for me."

Khushi felt embarrassed but she did not show it on her face. She did barge into his room to shout at him for not taking care of yourself.

"Actually I'm not concerned about you, in fact my brother told me that you need to take your medicines on time and asked me to remind you. That is the only reason I came over. So now, please have your medicine"

"As you wish Khushi dear"

"Don't you dare call me that again Mr. Raizada" she glared at him. But the concern for him was written on her face. She saw him have his medicines and felt relieved. She then went back to her room.

Arnav went back to his laptop.

"What happened Chotte? Was that Khushiji shouting at you?"

"Yeah" Arnav replied with a smile.

"But why?" Khushal asked

"To know whether I've had my medicines or not"

"Unbelievable man!" Arjun said

"Arjun it would be unbelievable to you , but to us it is not so. We all know Khushi's nature. She can go to any extent for her loved ones and Arnav, he is her life, then how can she let anything happen to him?" Anjali told her husband.

Arnav felt a pang in his heart when Anjali said he was Khushi's life. It was true. But, he still hurt her and he deserved all the pain in the world.

Khushal and Riana were touched with Anjali's words. She was 100% correct about Khushi.

"You know something Khushal? Khushi has changed for the worse after living with you guys!"

"What makes you say that?"

"Yeah you know she has started lying these days. She told me that when she told you about my health you asked her to check whether I've had my medicines and that is why she came."

"Is that so? Wait a minute, let me confirm that with her."

Khushal picked up his phone and dialled Khushi's number and put the phone on speaker.

"Bhai how are you? Can't wait to see you soon."

"I'm fine Khushi, but, you tell me something. Did you tell Arnav that I asked you to make sure he has had his medicines???"

"Yeah bhai"

"But why Khushi? Why did you say that?"

"Actually bhai it was because of me that his health worsened. He was telling me that he wanted to eat but I kept on avoiding it. I didn't know he had health issues..."