2

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

***********************

"So this is what you all have designed for Di?"

Khushal and Riana felt miserable. They had disappointed the great ASR. But both of them had believed in Khushi's potential and she had always proved them right. They failed to understand how Khushi had let them down now? Khushal was unable to look Arnav in the eye.

"Hello Khushal??? Riana??? I'm talking to you guys. Where are you lost?"

"Nothing like that Arnav. I am sorry... "

"What are you sorry about. I was saying that, this Lehenga is just too perfect for Di. Your sister designed this? "

Khushal and Riana were wonderstruck.

"Yeah Khushi did this, with zero inputs from either of us. In fact she didn't even want to see the pictures saying she'd like to do it without any pre-conceived notions about what will suit Anjali or not."

"Wow man, I would like to meet her. I mean how did she know. You know, the changes I was talking about, I wanted a shade like this for the material. I even wanted a simple and weightless design and this one turned out to be perfect. This is just amazing and I'm sure Di will love it"

"That is my sister's magic."

"I have to admit, your sister is so not like you. I mean, she is talented."

"Wait-wait, OMG, when did ASR start joking?" Riana interrupted the two friends.

"My entire life has become a joke Riana. What else am I supposed to do?

Riana felt bad for bringing up that question. They never asked him what happened. They only knew that he had hurried up and got married one fine morning, there were some problems in his married life and his wife had left him. But they didn't know why. They didn't want to push him, not wanting to hurt him.

"Where is Khushi?" Khushal asked Riana. Arnav was shocked for a second as he thought the question was directed at him but then he registered the fact that Khushal was talking about his sister to his wife.

"She was just here. In fact, she rushed out just before you guys showed up."

Khushal took his phone to call Khushi

"Oh my beautiful behna, where are you?"

"Bhai, I am at home with Rishi"

"Oh," Kushal didn't ask anything and continued speaking "cool then, we'll be there in a few minutes. You know, ASR loved the Lehenga you made for Anjali. Congratulations."

"Really bhai? Wow That is great news for me. Please thank him for me." Khushi wasn't really surprised, she knew that Arnav would surely like the design and colour for Di.

"You can tell him yourself. See you in a bit. Bye" Kushal said ending the call.

"But bhai..." But before Khushi could reply she heard a beep from the other end indicating the call had ended.

"She went home urgently. She's with Rishi" Khushal said turning to face Arnav and Riana.

"So ASR, let's go to my home. I'll introduce you to my lovely sister. I rarely get to show her off. She is an introvert you know"

'So unlike my Khushi.' Arnav thought to himself.

"I am so sorry Khushal, forgive me. There is only three days left for Di's wedding and I have a lot of things to do. I have to go"