Epilogue

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

***********************

11 months later

Khushi was holding the seven month old Ansh in her hand while Arnav had the two month old Adhya in his.

"Arnav, see he is just like his dad, doesn't even cry. I haven't seen such a quiet kid in my life" Aakash just smiled at Khushi's comment.

"And this one doesn't even stop crying...just like his dad" Arjun glared at Arnav. But Khushi and Arnav were too busy to notice these reactions

"Arnav, you know something, when we have our child I really don't want him/her to be like you. Going around bossing everyone."

"Khushi how dare you say that? You don't want our child to be like me? I don't want my child to go around making jalebis and blabbering all the time"

"And I don't want my child to be screaming and yelling all the time." Khushi was getting angry now

"See Adhya, what you Maami is saying. She doesn't want your brother or sister like your Maama"

"Don't try to talk to her. If she was old enough to respond then surely she would have supported me."

"Oh really? You think so Khushi?"

"I don't think so, I know so."

"Khushi, Arnav? Please stop arguing or give the two of them back to us and go argue in your room. We need some silence here." Arjun said.

Anjali and Payal took over the kids from Arnav and Khushi respectively.

"Oh so you need silence Mr. Arjun Malhotra?"

"We all need silence Chotte" Anjali and Naani said in unison.

"What the.!"

"I don't want my child's first words to be WHAT THE. Better he/she be like me."

"And roam around munching jalebis?"

Arjun went out and made a phone call leaving behind the family members to watch the two of then arguing.

"OK ok listen up everyone. We are going somewhere, leaving these two behind." Arjun said while coming in.

"Really? Where? I just need to get out of that." NK pointed towards the arguing couple while helping his 2 month pregnant wife.

"To Khushal's house."

"What you are going to bhai's house and that too without me? See Arnav how can your brother in law behave like this?"

"Arjun what did you just say? You all are going to Khushi's brother's house and that too without us?"

"For your kind information Mr. Raizada, Khushal and I are friends, I don't need Khushi's reference to go there. And also, I think ASR is in a mood to argue with anyone he comes across."

Arnav and Khushi just then realised what they were doing.

"And Khushi, I've been asked to inform you that Khushal and Riana has specifically asked you both not to come because they have decided to not have people, who have not wished them on their wedding anniversary, in the party"

"Hey Devi Maiyya, how did I forget that? Arnav this is all because of you" Saying this she went to her room without even waiting for any response.

"Khushi, I'm not responsible for anything. Ok now lets us not argue anymore, we will get ready to go" Arnav said calling out behind her, following his wife to their room.