4

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

***********************

Everything had gone well in the fashion week. It was the last day and the finale would start within hours. The finalists did not even know each other. The four finalist were the AR group, Mystique collections, Royal companies and the Verma Designs. Khushi had been very busy with the work and was really happy that she could help her company reach the finals. Even then she was feeling nervous. She took out her phone and dialled home.

"Hello bhai"

It was Riana who answered the call.

"How are you Khushi? Congratulations on making it to the finals."

"Yeah Bhabhi. But I am feeling really nervous."

"Khushi, there is no need to be nervous. Everything will be fine and I am damn sure you will win it this year for us. " Riana's confidence in her did not help. She wanted to hear it from her brother.

"Is bhai there, Bhabhi?"

"He is on a call I think. I'll ask him to call you." Riana told her sister in law.

"Ok Bhabhi. Thank you. By the way how is Rishi?"

"He is playing in his room. He misses you Khushi. You guys haven't stayed apart like this entire life no. I mean he is ok without me or Kushal. He asks for you every other hour."

"I miss him too Bhabhi. I can't believe I haven't seen him in a week. I can't believe I haven't spoken to you guts for that long. It's been really hectic till today."

"I know how it gets Khushi. You don't worry about anything, all the best."

Meanwhile Khushal was talking to Arnav over his phone.

"You reached man?"

"Yeah Kushal. Reached a couple of hours back. You ready to lose again?" Arnav asked

"Keep dreaming man. You are not going to win against my sister this time."

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot you are hiding behind your sister's talent. She here?"

"She has been there for the past week. You'd like to meet her?"

"Of course, yaar, why not?"

"You know what, you can meet her during the final round introductions. Just before she beats you."

Arnav chuckled and said, "Whatever you say."

"I need to talk to my Khushi now, talk to you later." Kushal said

"Ok then, bye."

"One minute man, I have a surprise for you." Kushal said instead of ending the call.

"Surprise? What surprise could you have possibly planned for me?"

"You'll know when you see it." That was cryptic.

"Okay" Arnav said, a bit unsure.

"All the best. I know you won't win. Bye" Kushal said and ended the call before Arnav could rebut the statement.

Khushal called Khushi next.

"How is my lovely behna doing?"

"Bhai, finally. You don't know how long I've been waiting to talk to you. I am so nervous bhai. I don't think I can do this."

"Khushi, Khushi, behna please relax. There is no need to be nervous. I know you can do it. I know you have the potential to win this. I believe in you."