10

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

***********************

"Khushi bitiya is not your wife"

"What?"

"Chotte, remember the contract marriage you forced on her? Even though contract marriage is not a thing in India and you guys haven't divorced yet, legally you are married. But you did not do it as per all our rituals. You both should get married again, in front of us."

Both were relieved to hear that.

"Naani why don't we get them married..." Anjali started speaking.

Arnav and Khushi were eagerly looking at Anjali to hear when they were to get married again.

"That will be perfect Anjali bitiya"

"Wait when? What will be perfect? Did something happen to my ears. Is it me the only one who hasn't heard the date?"

"Have patience Chotte. We are getting you married on NK's wedding"

"What Nanheji is getting married? Will he be here?"

"Khushi NK's marriage is not important. Think about ours."

"But Arnavji..."

"Come on Khushi NK is getting married to Lavanya. The main point is it is two weeks away."

Khushi seemed to be ok with that. She seemed excited about the fact that NK was getting married to Lavanya. She had a lot to catch up on.

"Khushi it is two weeks, don't you have any problem?"

"Arnavji, why should I have a problem with that? It is just two weeks. We were away from each other for four years so two weeks is nothing right?"

"Khushiji is right Chotte."

"Di when will you stop calling me Khushiji? Please call me Khushi"

"Ok, I'll call you Khushi Bhabhi instead. NK bhai and Lavanyaji are reaching tomorrow afternoon along with their families."

"Kushal beta, once your flat is ready, can Lavanyaji and her family stay at your place till the wedding day? We were planning to send them to our farm house, but if two marriages are taking place together then..."

"That is so nice of you Naaniji, I can be with Lavanyaji also." Khushi said.

Khushi was excited means Arnav was the happiest man on earth.

"So after they arrive tomorrow we will be shifting. I got information earlier that our house is actually ready to be occupied. Everything came through." Kushal said.

"And I want Arnav, Arjun , Anjali, Lavanya and NK to help us there. Till then Lavanya's parents can wait here. Once we are done, they can join us.

"Why not Akash?" Arnav asked.

"Try to understand Arnav, jiji may need him to be with her." Khushi said , Payal blushed while Akash smirked.

"Calm down Chotte.! Let him be. Now I think we should rest. Payalji must be really tired. You guys come, I'll serve food for you."

Later that night Khushi was in her room thinking about all the emotions she went through that one day. She wondered how her life would have been different if everyone involved had made better informed decisions. One thing she regretted was not telling Arnav and the entire Raizada clan about Shyam the moment she found out his truth.