3

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

***********************

"Chotte, please get married again."

"Di, what are you saying? How could you even?"

"Chotte, I know how important Khushiji is to you. But, I really want to see you happy again. I just want you to have all the happiness in the world. "

"Di, You are right Di. It is not easy for me to forget Khushi. In fact, it is impossible for me to leave her behind. The thing is, I don't want to forget her. Di, Khushi is my everything. There is no moving on from her in this life. You know Di, I haven't trusted or loved anyone other than you and Maa in my life, but, I don't know how it happened, but Khushi has carved some space for herself in this heart. No one can ever take that place. Ever."

"But Chotte, listen to me once..."

"No Di. Please go downstairs and let me be for today. I just want to look at Khushi for a little more time."

"Okay Chotte. As you wish. Good night."

Anjali went down defeated. Not that she was against Khushi, she just wanted her brother to be happy. Now after seeing her brother's reaction to her proposal she felt bad thinking that she should not have said that to him. What's happened, happened. She could not amend the past now.

Arnav was now talking to Khushi's photo in his hand. He was sitting in the bed.

"Khushi Di wants me to get married again. You tell me how I can do that. Don't you know how much I love you? I have complete faith in our love that one day you'll return to me. You'll come back to me no Khushi? I will love and cherish you forever. Please come back Khushi." and he dozed of hugging her photo.

Khushi was unable to sleep. Whenever she closed her eyes the could see images of Arnav flashing in her head. She felt that he was longing for her. But no what about all the pain he had caused her. She can't forgive him like that. She was Khushi Verma and she had her own reasons for not forgiving Arnav Singh Raizada.

She had tried her best to tell Arnav what had happened in her life. If only he had chosen to believe her. How could she love a man who didn't trust her? - she questioned herself often. The heart wants what the heart wants. That was all she could reason.

The next day in Shantivan passed in a blur. The last minute preparations were going on in full swing. It was finally the day of the Shaadi. The baraat arrived. Arnav, Arjun and Kushal shared some time together before the rituals began. Everything went on smoothly.

Anjali and Arjun performed the pheras. Arjun tied the mangalsutra around her neck and finally filled Anjali's maang with sindoor. Arjun and Anjali were married. She had become Mrs. Anjali Arjun Malhotra.

Finally it was time for her bidaayi. Anjali hugged all the family members and also Riana. But again Arnav was missing. Khushal offered to search for him and Riana accompanied him. They headed towards Arnav's room.

Arnav came with a gift in his hand. He offered it to Anjali and asked her to open it after reaching her new home

"And Arjun please take care of my Di."

"Arnav, trust me, I know how much you adore your sister. I promise you, I will keep her happy always."

"And Chotte, please take care of yourself. Have your medicines on time. And please forgive me for what I said yesterday."