37

updating every day from now on. i finished writing TWOU, it's 3:06 AM, it's at 160,252 words. it's finished, it's complete.

im not crying

*

Andy sends another picture.

Fucking hell

She laughs. For tonight :)

God, I have a meeting in five minutes. Baby. Give me a warning at least.

Where's the fun in that? But what do you think :c i spent like an hour taking a good angle :c

I think it says enough that I want to go home & fuck you

Andy grins. So why don't you

Very tempting, but I have a meeting. I'll be fired if I skip. Don't make me lose my job, Sanford.

Before she can send her reply, Rhysand sends another message. You feel pretty, baby? Sending me these pics?

Andy bites her lip, fingers hovering over the keyboard. Yes. :c

Good. You are. And incredibly so.

Andy's heart feels like it's about to burst. You want me?

Want you always. You know that. Don't think I can go a day without being inside you.

She slaps a hand to her face, feeling the heat rise up her neck and cheeks. I thought you had a meeting!!!

You asked me and I answered honestly. Don't see why you're embarrassed—you never have been when you send me smthng out of nowhere. You're a fucking menace.

But you think I'm beautiful :D

Always do, sunshine. Wait for me at home and I'll show you.

Andy doesn't doubt it. :D You know the drill, pls delete <333 Good luck in your meeting, baby. Love you <33

Will do. I love you more.

*

Their second anniversary comes faster than the first, but Andy and Rhysand agreed on nothing fancy this year. They just went out to get fast food, caught a movie, headed to the arcade and made out in the photo booth (Andy cut the strip of pictures in half so they can each keep a copy), and visited the shelter before going home.

Rhysand notices she's wearing his earrings, but he doesn't ask for them back. Just flicks them with his finger before he bends down to kiss her.

Andy's gift to Rhysand is nothing special. She'll have to free up her schedule, he'll have to free up his schedule, too, so she can't buy the tickets in advance. They have to talk about it first, and when school and work aren't in the way, maybe they can go.

In her wistful imagination, though, she already planned an itinerary.

Rhysand tilts his head at the brochure handed to him. "I don't understand," he says, blinking up at her.

Andy bites her lip. "I was thinking," she starts slowly, swaying on her feet, "that when you and I are free...like, when you can leave work for a week or so. And I don't have school, too. During the break, or something. Maybe we can go to China. Visit your home country. That's where you were born, right?"

Rhysand gives her barely a nod, eyes unreadable.

She swallows and looks down. "I don't know if you'd want that," she says quietly. "But if you do, I researched and stuff. I looked up cool places where we can go and have fun—that's what's in there. The, um, itinerary. It'd be a good trip."