The Night We Met

What does it mean? Being in love?

Does it mean I've found my forever - ever-after happiness?

I don't know...

***

Melissa Ladybird, a hopelessly romantic 27 year old woman, thinks her life is settled and she has found her happiness that she read about in the epilogues of fairy tales.

George Landon, 28 year old, a successful businessman living the life of his dreams, meets the girl of his dreams too. But can life be that perfect?

Love is the best and worst thing that can happen to them, they both know. But what are the consequences that are waiting for them to mess with their perfect lives?

******

Hey guys! How's everything? Since this is a short story, I thought I'd give you all some short back ground details about Melissa and George. It will make you understand their story better.

Melissa Ladybird : Melissa is a Canadian 27 year-old woman. She's a Cardiologist and lives alone at St. John's city in Newfoundland and Labrador. She's the introverted type of girl, keeping her business to herself always.

She has big brown eyes and long wavy deep-burgundy brown hair brushing her hips

She has big brown eyes and long wavy deep-burgundy brown hair brushing her hips. Considering her nationality, she has comparatively tan skin and petite curvy figure, making her noticeable in the room full of people.

George Landon : George is your golden boy from high school, only difference is he's a grown ass 28 year-old man. He owns an Architectural farm in St. John's. His only goal is to achieve anything he sets his eyes on.

George is 5 11" in height with a lean body, typical Canadian features

George is 5 11" in height with a lean body, typical Canadian features. But his charms never fails to make him stand out of the crowd even with his ordinary features.