8

>>Word count; 1223<<

~Luna's Pov~The next day~

"Daryl!" Tara called out, I looked back to see Tara looking down from where people took watch. Everyone started running, "Stay down here." Daryl said looking at me, he took off running and climbed up the latter. I went over to the walls and looked through a crack to see those people he told me about, the people wearing masks. One of them wasn't, it was a woman with a bald head. I swallowed the lump in my throat watching them as they looked up at Daryl and the rest. "I am Alpha, and we only want one thing from you. My daughter." She called out. It was creepy.. Seeing them standing there, just watching. It was only a few of them. "Our community is more than capable of defending itself." Tara called out.

"I show you face because we mean you no harm." The woman called back out to Tara. "I just want my daughter. I know you have her." She said. "You should turn around, Leave now and no one gets hurt." He said. There was a pause, "Wrong answer." She said and held up her hand, more people came out. A lot more.. "Oh my god.." I whispered. I felt a hand on my arm and I looked back to see Enid. "Do you see Alden.?" She asked. "No," i said moving aside so she could see. She put her hand against the tall wooden log and leaned in, looking through the crack.

Alden and Luke went out and they weren't back yet. "Did you kill our friends? We found their horses." Magna called back out. "No. Which one of you leads these people.?" She asked as her people stood in the fields, behind her. "Hell's it matter?" Daryl asked. I looked back to see a couple people just standing by, listening. "Then i'll just address all of you. Your people crossed into our land, There will be no conflict. Your people killed our people, there will be no conflict. Bring me my daughter, or there will be conflict." She said.

I looked over hearing someone coming down the ladder. Enid and I walked up to Daryl, Henry did too. "Does she have Alden and Luke?" Enid asked worried. "I don't know." Daryl said as he walked. "What does she want.?" Henry asked holding some clothes, he ignored him and kept walking. We followed him. "No- Daryl. We can't do that." Henry said. "She ain't gettin' her." Daryl said looking back at us slightly. "Then what are you doing.?" He asked.

"She's done talking. I'm not." he said and walked towards the gates. "No." I said pushing past Henry slightly. "No." I repeated and grabbed his arm with both my hands. "No." i said again. "I gotta talk to her." He said looking at me. "No but-" "If they wanted to do somethin' they would've done it by now." He said cutting me off. "No." I whispered looking at him, we don't know if these people had guns. And he was going to talk to her alone, this could end bad.

"People are on standby. If shit goes down we'll be ready to fight them," He said shaking his head. "Don't go." I said. "I'll be alright," He said putting his other hand on my arm too. "I'll be alright, stay here." he said, I kept looking at him not wanting him to go. "Cmon," He said softly and rubbed my arm a bit, I let him go after a second. He put a hand on the side of my head and turned back to the men at the gate. He gestured for them to open it and they opened, he walked out and I went back to the crack I was at quickly and looked out.

I saw him walking up to her, there was a wooden fence between them and it wasn't strong. They could easily take it down if they wanted to, The woman stood in front of him and they started talking. None of us heard what they were saying. Two people came over towards the front where the woman and Daryl was, holding 2 others. They pulled off their masks to reveal Alden and Luke, holding knives to their throat. "No." Enid whispered, looking at them through the small crack too.

They talked a bit more then back back to us, he walked back inside, Enid and I headed over to him. "What'd she say?! Are they okay.?" Enid asked. "Yeah, they will be." Daryl said as we walked. "What're you gonna do?" I asked as we followed him. "We gotta hand back the girl. Where's Henry." He said Tammy as we headed towards the back. "I don't know, why?" She asked. "He's gonna wanna say goodbye." He said as we walked. "Daryl, Tara and Yumiko went to get Lydia." Magna said walking up to us, we stopped walking. "What.?" He asked. "She decided while you were out there, When she saw Luke and Alden." She said looking at him. Tara and Yumiko ran up to us. "She's gone," Yumiko said, "The hell you mean she's gone.?!" Daryl asked.

"Her door was open, key was in the lock. Daryl you know we have to do this." Tara said looking at him. "Alright, split up, You find Henry we find the girl." Daryl said.

~Later on that same night~

We got Alden and Luke back, We gave that 'Alpha' woman and they left.. Connie saved a baby that they left for dead.. She was with Tammy and her husband. There was a knock on my door, I was staying in Maggie's old room for now. I looked over, "Yeah," I said sitting up, I was about to go to sleep. The door opened and I saw Daryl. I sat with my legs crossed, fixing the blanket on me. He stepped in and closed the door behind him. He had his crossbow and a backpack on. "... Where are you going..?" I asked. "I gotta go get Henry," He said, handing me a paper. I took it while still looking at him then unfolded it and looked down at it.

Couldn't live with it.

Left to find Lydia.

I looked back at him. "Let me go with you." I said. "Nah, Stay here." He said as I handed the letter back to him. "You're going alone.?" I asked. He nodded, "Yeah," he said tucking it back into his pocket. "Let me go with you, i can help you." I said. He shook his head, "Stay, they're goin' to the Fair tomorrow, go with them." He said looking at me. I kept looking at him, "Why.? You're more important than a fair. I don't care about it." I said. "I don't want you out there. Besides, you still gotta fix things with Angel. So do it. I'll meet up with y'all over there." He said. I sighed looking at him, "Okay." I said. "Alright," He said, I got out of bed, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he hugged me back. "Be careful..'' I said. "Yeah, you too." he said rubbing my back a bit, "Alright." he said softly. We pulled away. "See you at Kingdom." he said, I nodded a bit. "Alright," he said and put a hand on the side of my head then left.

A/N; I need to suppress my feelings for Daryl and Connie being together

A/N; I need to suppress my feelings for Daryl and Connie being together. They're my precious babies. 😤❤ #Donnie

HOW DID I ALREADY FINISH SEASON 9??? BITCH WHAAA (2 more episodes)