Dorms

For our dorms, we chose by age, so I and Wonyoung-unni just hugged each other and sat down by the side, knowing that we were the last two. For some reason, the older unnies found us very amusing.

Everyone settled down and Wonyoung decided to go to the first dorm on the right, I followed and walked down the corridor, after lots of thought, I settled down on room 103. When I opened the door I was surprised to find pretty much all of the older unnies: Solar, Irene, Moonbyul, Seulgi and Hyojung.

"I think I'm breaking the age rankings..."

"Oop- I did not expect you to come but don't worry, accidents happen like Seulgi's birth, and some turns out fine, like this!" Hyojung ran over to hug me, Seulgi-Unni looked extremely offended.

"Also, you know what chain you are not breaking? height! Thank god you are not like a decade younger than us and taller at the same time!" Hyojung continued excitedly.

"I-I'll take that as a compliment?"

"How tall are you?"

"159cm?"

"PERFECT! Welcome to the under 160cm squad Chaewonnie! We're the squad that looks like minions next to GFriend and AOA!" Solar-unni joked.

"Be quiet unni! You are 162cm tall! Should I make a song called 2cm taller than you huh?" Hyojung snapped.

We enjoyed the night a lot, we ate hotpot and talked about idol lives.

"So are you Korean Chaewonnie?" Seulgi-unni suddenly asked.

"I'm half Japanese."

"Oh! That makes more sense now! You know, like your height and all-" Moonbyul started and I smacked her with a chopstick.

"Ooh, someone is feisty!"

COMMENTS:

"Chaewon my queen is so cuteeeee"

"Chaewon is 159cm? Her proportions make her look 167cm at least!"

"This episode was so funny! I can't stop laughing!"

"12:32 Thank me later"

"Can someone make a meme with I...no...like...chicken mom??? lol"