Third evaluation

The next evaluation is a position evaluation, being the terrible vocalist I am, I chose dance.

Each group has five people, The three options for dance are: Red by Hyuna, On by BTS and Psycho by Red velvet. The rule was that the top 9 makes their choice first, then the second member in each team will choose the next member, and so on. Knowing that I'm 18th, I have a decent chance of getting the song I want: Psycho.

The first 10 made their choices, currently, Nayeon is the only one on the psycho team. Yooa and Moonbyul are in On team and Joy and Soyeon are in Red team.

"The second member is..." Nayeon said, I prayed that she will choose me, "Sowon-unni!"

"Now for 18th place, Chaewon, who wants her on the team?" Soyou-sunbaenim asked. I prayed that Sowon will choose me, but I heard an "Us!" From no other than Yooa and Moonbyul.

"Wait, I'm on the ON team?!?!" I yelled. Yesol nodded her head, "This is gonna be hard hunny..."

"Why did you choose me unni?" I pouted to Yooa. "Because I think you dance really well, I know this concept is not your thing but you'll do well!"

Our team was then welcomed with Mimi and Wheein. "Everyone here is good at boy group dances, I just chose dance because I'm bad at singing."

"Honey... You know we still have to sing right?"

"WHAT?" I groaned, "WHO'S GONNA DO THE JUNGKOOK HIGH NOTE THEN?"

"Um, sorry but probably you." Moonbyul simply said, "I'm a main rapper and main dancer, so is Mimi, Wheein is a sub vocalist so she can help you and Yooa is a main dancer too, so you're singing it."

"What have I gotten myself into..."

That night I was practicing the choreography in the dorm with Moonbyul-unni, of course I always mess up, BTS choreography is no joke, at all.

Our team met in our room to each sing our parts, then it was my turn. 

"I can't breath oh my god!" I complained, and everyone just stared at me.

"You sang the high note... in chest voice? Your range is bigger than my future!" Yooa shook me violently.

"Anyways guys lets get ready!"