First rankings

I am still shook! I've been here for 5 days, and I'm already at the risk of elimination. The rule here is that one member of each group will be eliminated, then they will reveal the rankings for the remaining contestants. For me and Yesollie, it depends on our votes, either we both survive or one of us gets eliminated.

"The one to go from Twice: Chaeyoung, The one to go from GFriend: Umji, The one to go from Loona: Jinsoul..." Bae Yoon Jung continued down the list.

"And from the trainees: You are both safe!"

"YAYYY!" I jumped excitedly, hugging Yesol. But I was also worried, what if I'm the last place?

I was spacing out through the excruciatingly long ranking announcement, except when she announced that Yesol was 63rd. But at this point, I knew I was last place.

"32nd place, Song Chae-won?" She continued.

"Wha-" I stood up confused. "Ma'am, there is a Park Chaewon and a Kim Chaewon here but I'm quite sure that you are to only Song Chaewon, mm?" She glared at me.

"Oh my- Oh my god! I'm not the last place???" I screamed.

"Girl you beat Lee Chaeyeon! And she is 40th, so Of course, you are not the last place!" Wonyoung facepalmed and shook her head is disappointment.

Anyways, I spaced out again through the rest, but Wonyoung was 21st and Seulgi was 18th. Solar was 20th and Hyojung was 13th, and Irene was 9th while Moonbyul was 8th. So I technically ranked second last in my dorm full of seniors. But I'm proud of me, and that is all that matters.

Needless to say, the unnies in my dorm just had to have a drinking party to celebrate their high rankings. And Me and Yesol, the second last and last in age (Yesol is 16), ranking, ability to eat spicy foods and thankfully not height (Yesol is 163, which makes her the second tallest), had to sit in the corner and play Animal crossing.

COMMENTS:

"Chaewon and Yesol playing animal crossing while watching their unnies getting drunk is such a mood XD I am mentally dying lol"

"We are the last two in age and ranking, but thankfully not height

Song Chae-won 2021"

"Yesol doesn't wear men's size 13 nikes but she looks like a giant compared to Irene-unni who is a dozen years older than her, the world is strange, I know.

Song Chae-won 2021 (I'm wheezing)"

"NOOOO Why does Jinsoul have to go! My Lipsoul ship!"

"The fact that the tallest in dorm 103 is 164cm tall proves that the best people are short"