First performances

Everyone is sat backstage, the order of performances was by class so as A-class, we had to perform first.

The first duo was Tzuyu and Yesol, so I cheered for her. This is her performance:

Tzuyu got more votes in the end, but I comforted her and told her that it's because of popularity. But I also realized that by popularity, I'm nothing compared to Chaeyeon.

Next was Nayeon and Seulgi:

Nayeon got more votes again, so I can see this is a popularity contest and I need to get more attention from the public.

I and Chaeyeon were next, so I sat backstage watching her perform first:

Unfortunately, she almost tripped in the middle, but she handled it really well. I told myself that I have to try my very best because this isn't an easy competition.

To be honest, I felt confident about my performance, but the heels were really hard to dance in.

When I got backstage, Yesol ran over to me in excitement.

"Girl! Do you know that you tied with Lee Chaeyeon? That's incredible!" Yesol said, hugging me too tight.

"What's gonna happen now though?" I asked

"Oh, you haven't heard? You two have to do the Gashina challenge together and the crowd will vote again!"

I almost choked on my water, "WHAT?"

"Honey, I know, but your gonna do great!" Solar comforted me then proceeded to push me into the change room.

Here is our gashina performances

"AAHHHH!" I screamed, embarrassed as I ran backstage.

"What's wrong Chaewonnie!" Yesol yelled in a panic

"I'm so scared like I don't usually do sexy concepts! I'm 14!"

Yesol looked at me in disappointment, "Seriously? I thought you did great!"

We looked up at the screen and the scores show that I got 232 votes, while Chaeyeon got 207 votes! I'm astonished.

"Yo yo yo! I told you that you did well!" My dorm came to hug me.