Final evaluation

The final evaluation is a concept evaluation, that on its own sounds horrifying, how we are determining the songs are more horrifying.

There are 4 songs for the 20 of us. One for sexy, pretty, cute and cool. The songs are Full moon by Sunmi, more and more by Twice, So curious by Izone and Crazy by 4minute. There is one mentor for each song and we have to audition for each song, then they will choose the five people that most suits their team. I'm afraid that I might get chosen for sexy or cool, because I'm horrible at both of those concepts.

"What song do you want to get?" Yesol asked, "I really want Crazy or More&More!"

"I want more&more too! I'm just bad at cool or sexy."

"Well, I guess it depends on our luck." She shrugged.

This is my first audition, for so curious.

"Aw you were cute!" Yooa complimented me.

"Thanks, but 3 more to go!" I was already sweating.

"You have to really try your best for More&more if that's really the song you want!" 

"Gosh that dance was hard!" I immediately said when I walked out of the practice room.

"I know, but full moon and Crazy are harder!" Yesol said.

"Well I'm not suffering alone! Come on!"

Before the last two auditions, we had lunch break. The staff gifted us with barbeque lunch, but I'm on a diet so I tried to hide it.

"Hey Chaewonnie! You should eat more, you're still growing!" Seulgi told me.

"Nah," I replied, "I'm on a diet, maybe I'll save it for another time."

This was my audition for crazy.

And lastly, full moon.

"Oh my god that was the worst thing I had to endure!!!" I complained, once again, maybe for the last time but probably not.

"At least you were good at sexy concepts, I look like a flipping fish doing the full moon dance!" Yesol retorted, once again.

"I don't get why they make us audition for all 4 of them, I mean, it's literally illegal for you two to be doing dances such as this." Yooa questioned, I mean, I didn't like sexy dances, but it's not illegal so.

"Anyways, it's 5PM, so it's free time! Let's sleep!" 

"I'm hungry though, they are not giving us dinner after lunch today, which I guess makes sense, because I would be really fat."Irene shrugged.

"Well too bad eonni! I snuck food out from lunch today, so I have plenty of things to eat throughout the night!" I stuck my tongue out at everyone, they all look especially pissed.

"WAIT WHAT?" Yesol screamed.

"I KNEW YOU WEREN'T ON A DIET YOU LITTLE RASCAL!" Solar screamed along with her.

"Can I have some?" Moonbyul asked, nicely.

"Of course unni, since you're not screaming!" I winked at Solar and Yesol, and they look like they are about to jump out the window.

"I'm going to sleep..." Seulgi looked like she was going to faint from either hunger or regret.

So yes, I ate a bunch of delicious food with Moonbyul-unni, and then right at 7PM, we were gathered together for the announcement.

COMMENTS

"oml they better not rob my girls with a bad announcement this time >:((( They did them dirty last evaluation!"

"If they give Chaewon full moon I swear I..."

"omg Moonbyul is really ought to do anything for food XD"

---> "Which one? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

---> "istg-"

---> "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

---> "Both ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm wondering what happened behind the cameras."