Second evaluation

I woke up once again, tired as ever for the announcement of the second evaluation. It was a group evaluation.

We have to choose our groups through popsicle sticks and then race to get our favourite song. To be honest, I don't like any of the song choices. There was Kill this love, feel special, Red flavour, Me Gusta tu, Latata, gogobebe, Secret garden and So what. 

My team was Onda, Shuhua, Sowon and Eunbi, which makes no sense in terms of height. Anyways, because the rule is that we can't go for a song that belongs to one of your group members, we decided to go for Secret garden since we are all kind of innocent concept people, however, the odds are not in our favor.

Eunbi ran for Secret garden, but she tripped and the only song left was now red flavour.

"Okay, at least cute concepts are okay too right?" Sowon-unni tried to be positive, but looks-wise, none of us are cute, and Sowon-unni's height stands out extraordinarily.

"I think Sowon-unni should be center..." Shuhua said, while spacing out.

"Is it just because of my height? Because talent-wise, I think Chaewon should be center."

We decided to vote amongst the five of us. I got 3 votes and I ended up being center, I glanced at the other team and started to get worried. Our opponents are all masters of cuteness: Nako, Chuu, Yeojin, Rose and Sana. 

"The other group is full of cute people with lots of popularity!" Onda grunted.

"In fact, I and Onda are both the least popular members in our group!" Shuhua added.

"And I don't even have a group! That makes things worse." I continued the rant.

"Everyone, stop complaining, if we lose, we lose okay?" Eunbi shrugged.

"Okay! Loser team Go!" Shuhua yelled between laughs.

"Shush! You are being really loud!"

Anyways, many of us are pretty familiar with the choreography, but the truth is that none of us are main vocalists, but we thought Eunbi had strong vocals so we voted her.